Career Path > Safety

Anyone work at the nuke plant that had an incident this weekend in NY?

<< < (4/5) > >>

co60slr:

--- Quote from: HydroDave63 on Nov 08, 2010, 01:32 ---It is good to see that you take please in doing your Master's will ;)

--- End quote ---
LOL.   Always two there are:  A Master and an Apprentice.

(Still LOL)....Darth Maul.   Is that profile name taken? 

8)

Separately, I continue to be amazed by Marssim's search/copy/paste skills.  I'm beginning to think he has a script that assigned classic postings to Hot Keys.   The BZ reference could be CNTL-ALT-F6, for example.   He's got some secret....we're watching you now Mar-Squared-I'm.  ;)

HydroDave63:

--- Quote from: Co60Slr on Nov 08, 2010, 01:37 ---Separately, I continue to be amazed by Marssim's search/copy/paste skills.  I'm beginning to think he has a script that assigned classic postings to Hot Keys.   The BZ reference could be CNTL-ALT-F6, for example.   He's got some secret....we're watching you now Mar-Squared-I'm.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Ever notice that Marssim's searches are in depth and nearly instantaneous, as if no human could aggregate THAT much chaos theory and file checking into one posting, never needing another cold beer or restroom break?

< changes the PowerPoint slide in the dimly lit virtual Nukeworker meeting hall

"Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to unveil our continuing DARPA project, spanning 3 decades of nuclear research and data aggregation...the

MAinframe RestrictedSearch SIMulator ... our finest artificial reality database search engine with human virtual reality features for ease of use. Originally coded in COBOL, that was found to be unwieldy and simply ran as a CP-M program on a modified C-64 until the advent of Nukeworker 1.0 ... "

co60slr:

--- Quote from: HydroDave63 on Nov 08, 2010, 01:51 ---Ever notice that Marssim's searches are in depth and nearly instantaneous, as if no human could aggregate THAT much chaos theory and file checking into one posting, never needing another cold beer or restroom break?

--- End quote ---
I was thinking more along these lines:

JustinHEMI05:
Oh my gosh. The ignorance of the people posting on that yahoo article is astounding. My favorite is the " no more nukes until nevada is covered in solar panels and every hill top has a wind mill... then maybe."

I wish I could go through life being blissfully ignorant.

I am convinced Marssim is a machine of some sort myself.

JustinHEMI05:
By the way, why did the OP quit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version