Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Any questions regarding background clearances.

Author Topic: Any questions regarding background clearances.  (Read 26125 times)

Offline Dukes2013

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Any questions regarding background clearances.
« Reply #25 on: Feb 07, 2017, 04:35 »
Question for anybody that might be able to help. I have been in a relationship with a woman who just applied to BWX for a security position. The position will require a "Q" clearance. I have a rather checkered past including a Bad Conduct Discharge from the Army (13 years ago) and 4 civilian arrests since 2009 for minor misdemeanors last being 2 simple assault charges in 2014. She is aware of all this and I have turned my life around and now work as a successful marketing director for a real estate firm. She has worked with DOD in the past as security for the Army JAG school at University of Virginia.

She has NO criminal record has never had contact with law enforcement in a negative manner or even a speeding ticket.  Knowing that a DOE "Q" clearance is basically the equivalent of a Top Secret DOD clearance I don't want her association with me to hurt her chances. Anyone able to shine maybe a little light on the situation?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?