Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu New Quiz Software honeypot

Author Topic: New Quiz Software  (Read 8103 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
New Quiz Software
« on: Aug 02, 2004, 01:08 »
I am in the middle of adding new quiz software, there were too many bugs in the old one.

The questions been added and it needs to be bug checked.

Here is a link to the new software:

http://www.nukeworker.com/quiz
« Last Edit: Aug 09, 2004, 11:30 by Rennhack »

raymcginnis

Re: New Quiz Software
« Reply #1 on: Aug 05, 2004, 04:52 »
Very nice interface.  Keep up the good work.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Aug 09, 2004, 11:29 »
Ok, the new quizes are up, take a look:

http://www.nukeworker.com/quiz/

satch47

« Reply #3 on: Aug 13, 2004, 08:21 »
Sorry,Michael,I dont like the new quizzes at all.The whole purpose of the quizzes is to study.The new quizzes dont give time to study the questions.Also,the new quizzes cant be printed out for studying or to see weak points that need more attention.I appreciate your effort in trying to improve the site,but this is my personal opinion of the quizzes.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Aug 13, 2004, 09:14 »
The new quiz format more closely resembles the CBT (Computer Based Training) given to workers in most training centers across the country.  In this way, it will better help you prepare for the actual tests given.  I would rather practice in a "real world" environment. In the real world, it is given on a computer, one at a time, with an overall time limit.
The old tests are still available, but the program kept grading answers incorrectly.
« Last Edit: Oct 24, 2004, 10:42 by Rennhack »

AmyrobinUT

« Reply #5 on: Aug 17, 2004, 05:13 »
I like the new format, and I like the idea of a time limit.  The only problem that I see is that 60 seconds  time on each questions can be an issue on complicated questions.   Questions on the DOE core that require you to look something up in the Nuclide chart, or calculations that may have more than one step, can take most people more than 60 seconds.   Is there a way to make the time limit for the entire test not a specific question?

Overall I like it better than the old one

Amy

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #6 on: Aug 17, 2004, 05:46 »
Each test can have a seperate time setting, but not each question.  If we all agree that a specific test should be given more (or less) time, then we can adjust it.

Offline Phurst

• NRRPT-HPT
  • Very Heavy User
  • One in a row!
« Reply #7 on: Aug 18, 2004, 01:03 »
You are the man! You have really been putting a lot of time in lately. I certainly appreciate all you have done and continue to do.
Today is the best day of my life! HSIITBS!

'For the quality of owning freezes you forever into "I" and cuts you off forever from the "we". - Steinbeck

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #8 on: Oct 24, 2004, 10:40 »
We now have Practice Test CD's available in the online shop.  The CD's have over a thousand questions each, and you can print them out or take them on the computer.  You can even add questions if you want.

There are CD's available for:

DOE RCT Core Exam
NRRPT Exam
ABHP CHP Exam

http://www.nukeworker.com/shop  (Bottom of the page)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?