Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu What an opportunity !!!!! honeypot

Author Topic: What an opportunity !!!!!  (Read 7776 times)

mwdavis

What an opportunity !!!!!
« on: Dec 11, 2010, 12:20 »
I still can't believe that I have gotten this opportunity.......A chance to get an SRO License............ Even now that it has started I can't believe it. I toured the steam plant today. What everyone here says about the fact that a Navy plant isn't even close is an incredible understatement. Thank you to everyone for the good advice that helped get me here. I know it will be hard, but it is what I came here for and I will not let this opportunity be wasted.

JustinHEMI05

Re: What an opportunity !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2010, 12:31 »
Good luck! What plant?

I just started the road towards my second license this week. Shoot me in the head. :)

Anyway, I sometimes miss the "ferrari-ness" of a navy plant. There is something to be said about bouncing the engine room and reactor in under 15 minutes.

Fermi2

« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2010, 10:11 »
Good luck! What plant?

I just started the road towards my second license this week. Shoot me in the head. :)

Anyway, I sometimes miss the "ferrari-ness" of a navy plant. There is something to be said about bouncing the engine room and reactor in under 15 minutes.

First GREAT job. Congrats!!

Second, I agree with Justin, I miss the Ferrariness of a Navy plant too.

co60slr

« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2010, 12:40 »
Kirk: Engine room!
SRO license to Star Trek quotes in only 3 replies?   Is this a new NW record?  +K

I'm sorry, Captain, but we're currently in LCO 3.4.1.  If we don't restore pressure within two hours, we'll have to shut down for repairs.
Damn you Scotty...I said give me everything you got!
Captain, are you declaring 10CFR50.54(x)?  Ok, but as a reminder Captain, you must inform the Star Fleet Anti-Matter Regulatory Commission of your actions within the hour.

lol
« Last Edit: Dec 11, 2010, 12:50 by Co60Slr »

JustinHEMI05

« Reply #4 on: Dec 11, 2010, 01:19 »
 ROFL ROFL ROFL

MacGyver

« Reply #5 on: Dec 11, 2010, 03:53 »
Congrats to you mwdavis.  I have mixed feelings about your success but none the less I wish you well.

I do get the feeling that anyone other than a navy nuke or star trek'ie would feel like "Flo" on this one:

« Last Edit: Apr 25, 2011, 07:37 by MacGyver »

mwdavis

« Reply #6 on: Dec 11, 2010, 08:51 »

I'm sorry, Captain, but we're currently in LCO 3.4.1.  If we don't restore pressure within two hours, we'll have to shut down for repairs.
Captain, are you declaring 10CFR50.54(x)?  Ok, but as a reminder Captain, you must inform the Star Fleet Anti-Matter Regulatory Commission of your actions within the hour.

lol

I can't stop laughing......

tselby

« Reply #7 on: Dec 16, 2010, 09:57 »
Good luck! What plant?

I believe but am not 100% certain that the young Mr Davis will be going thru the SRO program at Bryon. If my mind is not 100% clogged with Co's star trek information I think I remember going thru Exelons Vantage Assessment with Mr Davis, Congrats to you Mr Davis good luck in the future I wish you well.

co60slr

« Reply #8 on: Dec 16, 2010, 10:12 »
If my mind is not 100% clogged with Co's star trek information....
I can do requests.   How about Capt. Kirk making a Rep call and notifcation to a nearby Galaxy?

LOL

tselby

« Reply #9 on: Dec 16, 2010, 10:20 »
I can do requests.   How about Capt. Kirk making a Rep call and notifcation to a nearby Galaxy?

LOL

Ask him if Scotty has all the 10CFR50.65 data in order for the nuclear galaxy commission's (NGC) upcoming maint rule inspection
« Last Edit: Dec 16, 2010, 10:24 by Liquid_fuel »

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #10 on: Dec 16, 2010, 10:56 »
SRO license to Star Trek quotes in only 3 replies?   Is this a new NW record?  +K

I'm sorry, Captain, but we're currently in LCO 3.4.1.  If we don't restore pressure within two hours, we'll have to shut down for repairs.

Or, if all else fails, activate the warning sirens within the Corbomite Planning Zone (CPZ) ;)

tselby

« Reply #11 on: Dec 16, 2010, 01:36 »
Or, if all else fails, activate the warning sirens within the Corbomite Planning Zone (CPZ) ;)

this will ensure all the klingons will house in during the impending peril

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #12 on: Dec 16, 2010, 01:58 »
I can do requests.   How about Capt. Kirk making a Rep call and notifcation to a nearby Galaxy?

At 5:36, Capt. Kirk and crew breach the Galactic barrier, and drive a course to notify the nearest galaxy, Andromeda ;)

And to celebrate the successful escape from the Galactic edge outage, the Andromedan Corporate merger HR team then performs a RIF based on seniority!
« Last Edit: Dec 16, 2010, 02:03 by HydroDave63 »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?