Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Jeri Schoff

Author Topic: Jeri Schoff  (Read 9192 times)

Offline Jill

• Senior HP, everybodies whippin' biach, the list goes on...
  • Light User
Jeri Schoff
« on: Dec 29, 2010, 02:46 »
 ???  Anyone hear anything about Jeri Schoff?  I don't want to share what i heard until I can confirm it.  Can someone let me know?  Thanks!

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
Re: Jeri Schoff
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2010, 08:26 »
http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2010/12/24/1305424/jerri-l-shoff.html

Friday, Dec. 24, 2010
0 Comments
Jerri L. Shoff

Jerri L. Shoff, 46, of Idaho Falls, died Dec. 18 at Motel 6 in Richland.

She was born in Okinawa, Japan, and was a senior health physics tech.

Hillcrest/Bruce Lee Memorial Center is in charge of arrangements.

I don't know any details, just what I googled. I only talked to her a few weeks ago. I always thought she was fun to work and hang out with. My heart goes out to her family.
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
« Reply #2 on: Dec 31, 2010, 02:34 »
Found on Jerri's facebook page

A celebration of life for Jerri will be held for family and friends in Peach Bottom, PA at a date to be determined in summer 2011. Please contact Tina Calahan at tina.calahan@gmail.com for more information. In lieu of flowers memorial donations for her grandbabies may be sent to: Tina Calahan, 4060 Peridot Dr, Virginia Beach, VA 23456. Please sign the online memorial guest book at hillcrestmemorialcenter.com

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
« Reply #3 on: Dec 31, 2010, 02:37 »
Jerri Lynn Shoff, age 46, died unexpectedly on Saturday, December 18, 2010. Jerri will always be remembered for her passion for life and her overwhelming love for her children and grandchildren. She is survived by her two daughters: Tina married to Doug Calahan with children Douglas and Autumn and Kristen married to Justin Jaramillo with child Sadie.

Additional surviving family members are her parents Joyce and Don Shoff Sr., Sisters Joni Mowery and Chris Purcell, brother Brian Shoff and four nieces and a nephew. She is preceded in death by her brother, Don Shoff Jr.

sloppyfrog

Jerri Shoff's Passing
« Reply #4 on: Jan 01, 2011, 11:51 »
My name is Tina Calahan, I am Jerri Shoff's daughter.  My mother passed away on December 18th unexpectedly.  Her obituary is posted at www.hillcrestmemorialcenter.c om.  It would mean alot if any friends of her could sign the guestbook.  We are planning a celebration of life sometime this summer. If you are interested in attending you can email me at tina.calahan@gmail.com.  My mother truly loved working in the nuclear field because of the people she worked with and I want to thank you all for giving her that friendship.  She will be dearly missed by all.

Offline techtoolong

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #5 on: Jan 01, 2011, 12:43 »
I am very sorry for your loss Tina.  You and your family are in my prayers. We nukeworkers have lost another great friend and co-worker, way to young.

Offline Jill

• Senior HP, everybodies whippin' biach, the list goes on...
  • Light User
« Reply #6 on: Jan 02, 2011, 06:37 »
Tina, sorry for your loss.  I worked with Jeri at the Mound in Dayton.   She was always very nice and happy and telling jokes...I really enjoyed her and she was very well liked.  She will be greatly missed.

Jill

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #7 on: Jan 02, 2011, 08:11 »
Very sorry for your loss, especially during the holidays.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?