Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu duke RP MONEY WILL NOT CHANGE for THE NEXT FIVE YEARS  

Author Topic: duke RP MONEY WILL NOT CHANGE for THE NEXT FIVE YEARS  (Read 6031 times)

RadLoneRanger

Some Bartlett employee's have spread a rumor about a rate increase for hourly and per diem, just to get them to confirm to the outage. But when they get here they get nothing. The Duke general office told Bartlett if they wanted this kind of money $28/hr and $110/day then they should have asked for it. In short if you want more money don't come here. All you'll get is $25 and $85.
« Last Edit: Jan 10, 2011, 12:03 by RadLoneRanger »

Offline iiiisx349

• Moderate User
  • i love fishing
Re: DUKE RP MONEY WILL NOT CHANGE FOR THE NEXT FIVE YEARS
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2011, 03:47 »
i am trying to get back in i would do it

Sun Dog

« Reply #2 on: Jan 09, 2011, 04:53 »
i am trying to get back in i would do it

That is why Duke is sucessful in paying low wages, people accept it. 

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Jan 10, 2011, 01:14 »
1. This is not the proper forum for this post, please move it.
2. Please do not use all capital letters in titles.  Please edit it.

Offline RP Instructor

• Moderate User
  • Those who "can", "do", and go on to teach others.
« Reply #4 on: Jan 10, 2011, 11:20 »
(Mike is correct....in e-mail etiquette, capital letters imply that you're yelling at me).

As for the topic, hey, folks have to eat, pay the mortgage, feed, clothe and educate the children, and pay-off the car, so you do what you have to. Savannah River Nuclear Solutions limited their cost-of-living reimbursment to $54.00 per day for lodging, and $20.00 per day for meals.  Two years later I'm still there for: a. I enjoy my work and the people I work with, and b. I'm able to pay my bills.

'Nuff said.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?