Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Interviewing for Duke Energy/Dec. 2010???? honeypot

Author Topic: Interviewing for Duke Energy/Dec. 2010????  (Read 26492 times)

Offline Preciousblue1965

• Very Heavy User
  • "It is good for you, builds character"
Re: Interviewing for Duke Energy/Dec. 2010????
« Reply #25 on: Feb 02, 2011, 12:02 »
Catawba
"No good deal goes unpunished"

"Explain using obscene hand jestures the concept of pump laws"

I have found the cure for LIBERALISM, it is a good steady dose of REALITY!

3stix

« Reply #26 on: Feb 02, 2011, 02:18 »
Blue, we will be working at the same plant as well. I got the official letter this morning. Start date is 3/14. It's 6 weeks away but it feels like next week. It's going to be a hectic month and a half getting the house ready to sell and packing! It already feels overwhelming but I'm sure it will all be worth it in the long run.

Offline vokeysand

• Light User
« Reply #27 on: Feb 02, 2011, 08:12 »
Has anyone here accepted an offer for McGuire?

Offline tjstoutusn

• Very Lite User
« Reply #28 on: Feb 02, 2011, 09:03 »
There are a few of us still waiting.  I haven't heard of anyone receiving mcguire offers yet.

nuclear2010

« Reply #29 on: Feb 15, 2011, 04:47 »
ALL of the offers have gone out for the Mcguire plant.  This was confirmed by someone higher up in the plant.... Best of luck to you all! :)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?