Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Security positions - North East Region

Author Topic: Security positions - North East Region  (Read 3597 times)

jgoodfellow

Security positions - North East Region
« on: Jan 23, 2011, 07:50 »
Hi all,

I'm fairly new to this site and have not yet worked for a Nuclear Power Plant. I live in Oswego, NY and am hoping to apply for the next opening positions in Security at either Constellation or Entergy. Does anyone know when they are hiring the next round of Security Guards? I check their websites frequently. I have my NYS Pistol Permit and meet all minimum requirements. I'm anxiously waiting for them to begin the hiring process! Thanks to anyone who can inform me!

Offline victory10

• Lurker
Re: Security positions - North East Region
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2011, 10:58 »
Entergy was hiring at the end of jan. The jobs were posted on there website. Any luck

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?