Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Getting In: Security Guards

Author Topic: Getting In: Security Guards  (Read 3413 times)

jgoodfellow

Getting In: Security Guards
« on: Jan 25, 2011, 04:42 »
Hello!

I was recommended to this forum since I am new to the site and have never worked in either a security setting nor have I ever worked for a Nuke Plant.

My question is geared toward Nuke workers in NY. I currently have my NYS Pistol Permit and NYS Security Certificate. I know quite a few key people at both Nuke Plants in Oswego. Is there anything I should be doing to "beef" up my resume? I've applied for a few part time Security positions but have not heard back. I'm practicing target shooting... etc...

Also, what types of "tests" are there that I'd need to pass to be considered?

Just looking for some feedback from someone who has gone through this before.

Thanks!

Offline victory10

• Lurker
Re: Getting In: Security Guards
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2011, 10:56 »
Did you get a phone call for a interview at entergy? I know they were hiring at the end of jan.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?