Career Path > Resume & Interview

Chances of getting interview?

(1/2) > >>

bulldog:
Does anybody have an idea if you pass the mass/poss what the chances of getting an interview are.  Very good or just depends?  Do they typically interview all the people that pass since not many pass I guess would be my question?

grantime:
It would make a difference in where you were applying.  Lots of openings equal lots of interviews.  And if it is in unpopular place probably smaller pool of people

JustinHEMI05:
If they brought you in for the test and you pass, you'll likely get an interview. I have seen some places interview on the spot after the test, so be ready.

dtucker89:
To the merit of Mr. HEMI:

I live in Kentucky and drove to take a POSS/MASS for a utility in New York. When I asked about travel compensation, I was asked to wait a minute. The HR rep then asked if I wanted to do an interview. I completed the interview. But, I was also given the test one on one with the HR rep, and I had previously passed the POSS/MASS. I guess the company just didn't want me to have to travel back that far.

Daniel

bulldog:
Thanks for the info.  I did not get interviewed right away, because they did not grade the test until the next day.  I was hoping that a pass on the test would at least lead to an interview.  I have a limited time to get a job in that I am a high school chemistry/physics teacher and am looking to move into nuclear.  I must be able to get hired in the spring/early summer or I'm out of luck as I must sign a contract with the school.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version