Career Path > Resume & Interview

Passed POSS but didn't get interview

<< < (2/3) > >>

bulldog:
I've read many places on this forum that only 15-20% pass the Poss test.  Is that really a correct figure.  I recently took it and it was tough, but just don't see it being that hard especially with the quality of people that are taking it.

Frank Cable:

--- Quote from: Luis_v2005 on Jan 31, 2011, 06:11 ---If another position opens will I have to retest again or does the one I took still count? For that matter can I apply to another plant with the same test results?

--- End quote ---

It's been my experience that Exelon will use/accept POSS scores from a prior application.  Also Progress accepted my POSS scores from FPL with no hassle. 

Preciousblue1965:
Took the POSS with Company A and didn't get an offer.  Fast forward a few months, and Company B asks me to come in for testing and an interview.  I indicated that I had already taken it and wondered if I could use that grade.  Company B said that as long as it was the same version of the POSS they would accept it.  It was and they did.  I just accepted the offer today and start in March.

JustinHEMI05:
Congratulations!!

Preciousblue1965:
Thanks JustinHEMI, with my degree I can be in SRO training in 3 years.  I just hope I prove myself worthy enough for consideration by that time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version