Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bill Young honeypot

Author Topic: Bill Young  (Read 7488 times)

Offline nuke_girl

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Bill Young
« on: Feb 03, 2011, 06:16 »
William (Bill) C. Young II passed away Sunday, Jan. 30.

Bill is survived by his wife Donna of 54 years, daughters DaNeis Lee, Cindie Torrey, and Teresa Perry, and sons William C. Young III, and Rocklund (Rocky) Young.

Bill was a Health Physics Technician. He retired from the company in 1996. Since his retirement he continued to provide outage support as a contract HP Technician, both here at a STP and at other nuclear power plants.

Funeral services were held on February 3, 2011 in Salt Lake City Utah.

A memorial service for friends and family will be held in Bay City at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Thursday, February 10th at 4:00 P.M

Bill was a familiar face at many outages,always helpful and a smile for anyone he encountered. He will be sorely missed. Keeping you and your family in prayer Teresa

Kathleen

It is better to light one small candle..than to curse the darkness

CATCH22

Re: Bill Young
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 2011, 06:51 »
   Very sorry to hear this, Teresa. I am still in Idaho but if I can get to Texas in Time I will come to the service Thursday. Bill was a great man and a good friend.

Richard

Offline btkeele

• Moderate User
« Reply #2 on: Feb 05, 2011, 11:27 »
Bill was working here at Songs this past outage and will surely be missed.  It was nice to see him and be around him again, it had been a few years..... Bill always had a smile on his face and was an absolute pleasure to be around.  My deepest sympathy for the family.

Barry

Offline Showme T. Money

• Light User
  • Senior HP Tech
« Reply #3 on: Feb 05, 2011, 11:43 »
Teresa, Sorry for your loss.  I remember working with the both of you back in 2001 - WOW, its been a long time.

Bill and Brandi Scarberry

Offline cjhunter

• Light User
« Reply #4 on: Feb 06, 2011, 01:05 »
I worked with Bill out at the Ranch.  I remember he was always a happy guy, always had a smile on his face.  So sorry to hear of your loss Donna. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Always,
Carrie Hunter

jowlman

« Reply #5 on: Feb 07, 2011, 11:20 »
My condolences on your loss Teresa. I don't recall every working with Bill, but a loss is still a loss to our nuclear family.........Fred

Marvin

« Reply #6 on: Feb 07, 2011, 06:31 »
Donna, I am really sorry to hear that Bill is gone.  He was a good friend and will be missed.  I remember you both very well and will always cherish the time we all worked together.
« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2011, 09:48 by Barbie »

Osbkim

« Reply #7 on: Feb 08, 2011, 12:36 »
I'm heartbroken over Bill's death.  Teresa you know I loved your Daddy....I loved sitting with them at the Palacios football games...he was always a hoot...and I loved working with him.  He was an honest, kind and loving man.  I can't even imagine an outage without him.  To think that Bartlett is doing him wrong like they are.  Bartlett should be ashamed of theirselves not paying him what is due him!!!!  I wish I could take full page ads out in every town Bartlett has a contract in and let all their customers know how they operate!

Love you and see you in Heaven Bill!

Kim D.....STP

Offline nuke_girl

• Moderate User
« Reply #8 on: Feb 11, 2011, 01:44 »
Message from Donna Young and Teresa Perry :

This posting has just come to our attention, and we appreciate everyones comments and condolences at this time of sorrow. We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank Bartlett, who have been nothing but supportive, generous and respectful.  There are no actions by Bartlett that have brought any concern. As a family we appreciate and are touched by all that have remembered my husband fondly,especially Bartlett.

Donna L Young
Teresa Perry

cc/kathy harding
It is better to light one small candle..than to curse the darkness

Offline rocknrollrick

• Moderate User
  • PAYING THE COST TO BE THE BOSS!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: Feb 12, 2011, 07:09 »
Always enjoyed working with Bill at STP, I know he is in a better place. My thoughts and prayers go out to the whole family.

Rick Hertz
Early to bed, 13 hours on nights, makes you tired, wealthy and a night crawler!!!!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?