Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu i want to get in nuclear really bad

Author Topic: i want to get in nuclear really bad  (Read 19314 times)

Offline Radwasted

• In nuclear war all men are cremated equal.
  • Light User
  • Sr HP Cal Tech
Re: i want to get in nuclear really bad
« Reply #25 on: Apr 21, 2011, 12:50 »
I am Curently in nukes, because I was drafted, as an AOV tech.IF YOU CAN NOT GET IN THEN SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU! we are short every THING!!!!!!!!!! Outage is one week over as of 4-20-2011 and Barlett is short people. because my cousin GOT SENT to Watts Bar for this out age. There are over 50% of the people new to nuke and you people can't get in???????????????????????????????????? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WRONG??????????????????????????

No need to yell. This thread was started for people seeking advice for getting into the Nuke industry. This website can be a great tool for poeple who want to get into this industry. With what you are saying...doesn't help anybody.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.” Max Planck

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?