Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Staffing at Comanche Peak

Author Topic: Staffing at Comanche Peak  (Read 9853 times)

Offline Nuc_traveler

• Lurker
Staffing at Comanche Peak
« on: Feb 15, 2011, 11:58 »
I am interested in contract work at Comanche Peak. Does anyone have the names of shops providing support there?
Thanks in advance,
Nuc_Traveler

Offline OldHP

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Staffing at Comanche Peak
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15, 2011, 06:12 »
The Shaw Group seems to being staffing for most groups, they posted here today for RP and they have been posting for all types of folks on other sites.
Humor is a wonderful way to prevent hardening of the attitudes! unknown
The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other. Regan

Kokokel

« Reply #2 on: Feb 17, 2011, 09:52 »
 ;)  It sure is a great place to work!!!!!!! m Love the hopuse techs.

Offline shupack

• Light User
« Reply #3 on: Aug 31, 2011, 09:51 »
;)  It sure is a great place to work!!!!!!!

Hope so, I'll be there in 2 weeks :)

Offline caboose2012

• Very Lite User
Comanche Peak NLO jobs
« Reply #4 on: Mar 19, 2013, 04:59 »
Has anyone applied for the Nuclear Equipment Operator position at Comanche Peak and heard back or have taken the POSS yet? 

Thanks in advance

Offline NateGrand

• Lurker
Re: Comanche Peak NLO jobs
« Reply #5 on: Sep 24, 2013, 01:39 »
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody has any information about available NLO positions at Commanche Peak.  I am a fully qualified Auxiliary Operator currently acting as the Senior Shift NLO at a plant in South Carolina.  I am really wanting to get closer to home, and would be very appreciative of any information you guys might have.  Thanks again.  I can be contacted at nate505grand@yahoo.com if you would rather email me.  Thanks.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?