Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Ellen Myers

Author Topic: Ellen Myers  (Read 4813 times)

Aerosquirl

Ellen Myers
« on: Feb 21, 2011, 05:41 »
For those of you who are/were friends of Ellen, She passed away February 12th due to complications of her ongoing battle with diabetes. She had been in the hospital since last May and just never made a good enough recovery to go home. I know some of you had been looking for her but she kept to herself and a handful of people. She didn't like telling anyone what was going on with her. If you were one of the few that she let in her circle, you had to fight to get to know if anything was wrong because she certainly wasn't going to tell you. She made alot of us laugh and smile as a tech. She did have that bull dog about her when working the control points and the southern sweetness as a person. May she rest in peace. Love ya girlfriend, My nut.
« Last Edit: Feb 24, 2011, 04:58 by scootertrash »

Beverly1969

Re: Ellen Myers
« Reply #1 on: Feb 28, 2011, 02:00 »
Ellen was my niece and I loved her very much. She had a long ruff road after she was hospitalized with diebetes since last May.
She was the sweetest girl I know, always happy no matter what was going on with her she was always laughing and wanting everyone around her to be happy.
She was a military bratt so I didn't get to be around her much when she was growing up but when she moved back to Pensacola, Fl. we became close. It was just a short time but I will always cherish the fun and times we had together.
On a funny note, that girl LOVED fried chicken and she came to eat with me one time and I cooked alot of chicken legs and she ate 8 of them....haha. I know she shouldn't have eaten that much do to her diebetes but she loved it soooo much I couldn't say anything. I loved seeing her enjoying it.
She loved her job and I hated to see her have to quit do to her eyesite. It was very sad but she is now in heaven with no more suffering. I will miss her forever and I am glad she is finally in a good place called home.

Offline rocknrollrick

• Moderate User
  • PAYING THE COST TO BE THE BOSS!!!!!
Re: Ellen Myers
« Reply #2 on: Mar 15, 2011, 06:09 »
Sorry to here about the loss of Ellen, worked with her at Duke Power a few times. She kept to herself but every once in a while you could get her to join in and crack a smile. RIP
Early to bed, 13 hours on nights, makes you tired, wealthy and a night crawler!!!!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?