Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Outage bonus at Kewaunee

Author Topic: Outage bonus at Kewaunee  (Read 7222 times)

schul46026@gotoltc.edu

Outage bonus at Kewaunee
« on: Mar 05, 2011, 06:15 »
Does anybody know what the outage bonus is for the Spring 2011 Outage at Kewaunee Power plant through Bartlett??  Also, when does this bonus get distributed??

I am a first time outage worker; a Jr HP for Bartlett, as I have just graduated (Dec. 2010) with a Nuclear Technology Degree.. I am also trying to get into KPS as a JR HP if anybody has any advice how to do so...

Sun Dog

Re: Outage bonus at Kewaunee
« Reply #1 on: Mar 05, 2011, 06:39 »

Does anybody know what the outage bonus is for the Spring 2011 Outage at Kewaunee Power plant through Bartlett??  Also, when does this bonus get distributed??

What did Bartlett say when you asked them?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Mar 06, 2011, 12:05 »
What did Bartlett say when you asked them?

Bartlett's number is 800-225-0385 if you lost it.

schul46026@gotoltc.edu

« Reply #3 on: Mar 09, 2011, 02:45 »
My rep said $3 per regular hour worked and $4.50 for every overtime hour worked... but when asked when the bonus would be paid he did not give me a definite answer.. Does anyone have any experience here that could answer how long it takes to recieve the bonus check? 

Offline NJ

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #4 on: Mar 09, 2011, 08:55 »
I'm up here now and the outage is about half over.  The bonus for Sr's. is $10.. & 15 ot.  The bonus comes about 6 weeks after the outage is over.  Nice plant to work at!  They are off loading half of the fuel to put their next outage in 12 months.  This will sinc better with the other Dominion plants.  I don't know what the bonus is for Jrs. but last outage they did give bonus to them too.  Good luck!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?