Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Ena Donaldson

Author Topic: Ena Donaldson  (Read 12733 times)

chesnee

Ena Donaldson
« on: Mar 17, 2011, 05:47 »
Ena Donaldson passed away after her battle with Cancer. Love and thoughts go out to her family. Before her illness Ina was a Sr. RP.
« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2011, 05:55 by chesnee »

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
Re: Ena Donaldson
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17, 2011, 07:37 »
Ena was a very sweet person. My Heart goes out to Vivian and the rest of their family.

Jim Parker
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

chesnee

« Reply #2 on: Mar 17, 2011, 04:54 »
This is her service info

Time Saturday, March 26 · 9:30am - 3:00pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Faith Center International Church 772-336-9999862 SW Glenview CtPort Saint Lucie, FL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viewing is prior to homegoing service on Saturday 3/26/2011 between 9:30 am and 11am

Homegoing Service 11am Sharp

Immediately after service , body will be laid to rest at
Rolling Oaks Cemetery
2200 SW Del Rio Blvd , Port Saint Lucie · (772) 873-2441

Offline hrdwrkndgs

• Very Lite User
« Reply #3 on: Mar 17, 2011, 05:26 »
We had the pleasure of working with both Ena and Vivian over the years and they are both truely wonderful people.  We are so sorry to hear this news.  Our hearts go out to Vivian and the rest of their family.  You are all in our thoughts.

Offline 5kip6

• Light User
  • All's great!
« Reply #4 on: Mar 17, 2011, 11:50 »
So sorry for your loss Vivian.   Ena  is at peace now,  no more pain. She was a wonderful wife, mother and co-worker.  Her smile will stay with me forever.   Be strong and god bless you!   Deb C

Offline cairnit

• Moderate User
  • I love my job........
« Reply #5 on: Mar 18, 2011, 02:28 »
Vivian, I'm so sorry to hear of Ena's passing. Your whole family is some of the best people I have ever worked with. I know that she was your rock, but now it's up to you to hold the family together. I always enjoyed the times we all worked together.

Penny
« Last Edit: Mar 18, 2011, 11:41 by cairnit »

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
« Reply #6 on: Mar 18, 2011, 02:54 »
To J.R. and Vivian,
                         Losing the glue of your family can be very traumatic. Just try to remember the smiles and the happy times and you will get a warm feeling and know that she was a beautiful woman, inside and out.

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
« Reply #7 on: Mar 18, 2011, 03:01 »
Cousin -   I am so sorry to hear the news.  You & yours will be in my prayers.  I'll give ya some time and privacy with your family but i want you to know you can give me a shout anytime if you wanna to talk. 

God Bless.

Your Friend Always,

Eric
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

Offline rocknrollrick

• Moderate User
  • PAYING THE COST TO BE THE BOSS!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: Mar 18, 2011, 08:52 »
Vivian, My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in this time of loss.
Always enjoyed working with you and Ena.

Sincerely,
Rick Hertz
Early to bed, 13 hours on nights, makes you tired, wealthy and a night crawler!!!!

Offline Showme T. Money

• Light User
  • Senior HP Tech
« Reply #9 on: Mar 18, 2011, 11:18 »
Big Viv, Shaun, and Junior - Me and Brandi were saddened to hear about your loss, I didn't know that she had cancer (hopefully her passing was quick and painless).  I will never forget how she took me in as one of your own family members - plus all the great cooking (always very delicious).

Your Friends
Bill and Brandi Scarberry

vinman

« Reply #10 on: Mar 19, 2011, 04:14 »
Vivian,
I am so sorry to hear about Ena.  I know she was the love of your life.  She touched so many people and brought joy to them.  I have alot of fond memories.  Leslie and I will always be there for you.  my email is vphillyfan@aol.com if you need anything let me know.  God Bless you and Junior and Shaun. She is looking down on you right now.  Watching you like always did. remember you have family out here too. 

Vinnie Samuels

vinman

« Reply #11 on: Mar 19, 2011, 04:27 »
 Vivian
I know she was the love of your life.  Remember it was you and Ena that made me an honorary Jamacian.  Leslie and I will always be here for you.  My email address is vphillyfan@aol.com.  She is looking down on all of you so you better be good.  I consider you family so you get a hold of me if you need anything.  OUr thought and prayers will be with you, Shaun and Junior.  Take care my friend and keep in touch.

Vinnie Samuels

Offline hoghunter

• Moderate User
  • I have often regretted my speech, never my silence
« Reply #12 on: Mar 19, 2011, 08:59 »
I'm sorry for your loss. I really enjoyed working with Ena. We will all miss her. Vivian if you need anything please feel free to contact me.
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

Offline Vermontguys

• Very Lite User
  • Kickin tires... Lightin fires!
« Reply #13 on: Mar 20, 2011, 04:55 »
Ena was one of the sweetest people that I have ever known.  A sad time....

Offline radwench

• Very Lite User
« Reply #14 on: Mar 28, 2011, 09:24 »
A truly wonderful woman has passed away and we are all diminished by this loss. We shall all miss a friend and co-worker and one of the sweetest woman I have ever had the pleasure to know. Thoughts and prayers to Viv and the family

Offline Pete McAllister

• Light User
« Reply #15 on: Apr 04, 2011, 08:45 »
Vivian

She was a great Lady, I will remember with the fondest memories. May God give you the strength and understanding to handle your loss.

Pete McAllister and Family

GITYASUM

« Reply #16 on: Jun 21, 2011, 02:21 »
Ahhhh Vivian.....I am saddened to hear about Ena. We had some good times, dinners and conversations when you guys were at BNL. I will say a prayer for the both of you, be well my friend.
                                                                                                                 Russ Wilkins

Offline dhk

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #17 on: Jul 12, 2011, 08:19 »
Ena will be missed very much.  My deepest sympathies go out to Vivian.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?