Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu marilyn lingle honeypot

Author Topic: marilyn lingle  (Read 16885 times)

duke99301

marilyn lingle
« on: Mar 24, 2011, 08:12 »
It is with great sadness I was told Marilyn passed away.
she was a good friend and good HP tech.   she is smiling down at all of us now.
For all the hearts she has touched we all will rember her and all the fun times we had with her she was the most kindest person I had ever had the pleasure to meet in my life. I never seen a person take care of her family like she did . She went to Zion beliving it would be a really nice job. plus she got to meet her old friends from near by .
go with god my friend.
Mark
« Last Edit: Mar 31, 2011, 01:57 by duke99301 »

Offline gearhead

• Very Lite User
Re: marilyn lingle
« Reply #1 on: Mar 25, 2011, 09:26 »
Memorials can be sent to Congdon Funeral home in Zion, Il.
Services will be on Monday from 6-8PM
My email is mikekru@sbcglobal.net if there are any questions
that I can answer about the services or how to contact anybody.

Offline NJ

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Mar 25, 2011, 10:16 »
I am so sorry and saddened to hear this new of my good friend.  Marilyn and I have been in close contact since we worked together at DC Cook a few years ago.  I will always remember laughing so hard we cried and now my tears are with sorrow.  My prayers are with Marilyn and her family . May she rest in peace .
Nancy

Offline Llama

• License Termination Manager
  • Moderate User
  • Have you hugged a llama today?
« Reply #3 on: Mar 26, 2011, 02:32 »
We are deeply saddened by hearing this. Marilyn was a close friend of ours. Our sympathies go out to Marilyn's family.

We come to this world with nothing, and we leave this world with nothing. Eventually, anything that we have  brought together in this world will be passed on to others to retain. Your laughter and good times will be kept  by us and those memories will last forever. You are in heaven now and we are here  remembering your time with us. You never wanted to see people cry but wanted to make everyone happy and laugh. This is not the moment for us to shed our tears but rather to be thankful that we were given the chance to have known you. Thank you for those memories. Rest in peace my little buddy.

Marty and Sharon

Offline uRiaL

• BELIEVING RCT
  • Moderate User
  • God knows the path I take......
« Reply #4 on: Mar 28, 2011, 11:05 »
Sometime in life we meet someone who we know will be a true friend,Marilyn was such as this.Others may have thought her as strange but there are those of us who truly know her as friend.I will always remember conversations at SRS with Marilyn,mostly about GOD'S word.Even as tears fall I know that one more angel has departed this sphere for a better home.God bless you my friend,we will meet again.Godspeed.remember fire of GOD. :'(
I thank  GOD for you with every remembrance of you.

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #5 on: Mar 28, 2011, 07:19 »
I had not spoken to Marilyn in years but I recieved a wonderful message from her when my brother Brad Brown passed away. It goes to show you that even though people come and go in your life in time of need true friends shine through.

My heart goes out to her family and friends and may they have peace.

okiecity

« Reply #6 on: Mar 30, 2011, 10:08 »
Very sorry to hear that Marilyn has passed away.  I wish I knew what to say.  I will miss her.  John and Betty, very sorry to hear of your loss.

Randy Goodwin
« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2011, 10:09 by okiecity »

Offline gearhead

• Very Lite User
« Reply #7 on: Apr 03, 2011, 11:01 »
Marilyn was my best friend, We were going to get married and we had such a bright future ahead of us.
I first met her in 1980 and we hit it off right away, After we both made lives for ourselves we again found each other.
She came back to Zion to work on the decommishing and I came back from tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. We hit it off like we were never apart, I even applied to Zion Solutions willing to give up my job as a journeyman tecnition for over 20yrs to be with her. Tonight after all her family has left I sit here with such deep sorrow and loneliness I really don't think I will ever find another person to love like her. Over the years I have tried to find her many times but it was Marilyn who finaly found me and I will never forget her. Marilyn I love you so much and can't wait till we meet again.

IPREGEN

« Reply #8 on: Apr 04, 2011, 07:55 »
She was great to work with, easy to like and did a heck of a job. Sorry to hear about her passing.

Offline gearhead

• Very Lite User
« Reply #9 on: Apr 16, 2011, 01:02 »
Its been 3 weeks now and I have cried every day, I love and miss you so much.

Offline gearhead

• Very Lite User
« Reply #10 on: Apr 21, 2011, 03:35 »
It has now been 4 weeks to the hour and I feel even more empty inside than ever before. I miss you so Much.

FutureNuker

« Reply #11 on: Apr 25, 2011, 09:23 »
Just wanted to say thank you all for the kind words. They do not go unappreciated or unoticed by her family.

Today is Marilyn's birthday, she'd hurt me if I said her age, so I won't go there. She has been a light in my life for many, many years as I have been with her son for over 14yrs and I am the mother of 3 of her grandchildren. She is the reason I began school for this trade, and why I am halfway to my goal. It is because of her I am committed to attain the degrees.

I am lucky that I get to spend my life with her son and her grandchildren, though she will be missed and remembered always. She and I had our moments, as we all know the stubborn streak, but she was the best damn grandma I have ever been witness to and she made an excellent surrogate mom for me. Anyone who saw the refridgerator knew that she was dedicated to her grandchildren, all 5 of them.

Happy birthday mom. I miss you.

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #12 on: Apr 25, 2011, 10:30 »
Still reeling from this... I know you all miss her. I feel your pain. This site has helped me a lot through the years especially after the loss of my brother Brad who was also a tech. Just to go back and read the post that people made in fallen and even being able to read his words on various topics has brought me joy and made me laugh to remember.

I am still praying for you all.

Offline sammey1216

• Very Lite User
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2011, 02:10 »
I knew Marilyn for a very short time, but she was easy to become friends with.  She knew my husband, Glenn "Longhair" McCoy for quite a few years.  She is greatly missed.  My prayers are with her family and friends.  God Bless them.

Offline radglo

• Light User
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2011, 11:47 »
Our hearts go out to Marilyn's family and friends. We have known and worked with Marilyn and her family for years. She was so very kind and sweet. We remember her as being a dang good tech too. Although we will miss her, we know she is one of God's children and we will see her again.
Dusty and Tammie Darby

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?