Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Ralph Bingham honeypot

Author Topic: Ralph Bingham  (Read 3414 times)

GeneB

Ralph Bingham
« on: Mar 26, 2011, 12:15 »
My Dad, Ralph Bingham, passed away on Thanksgiving 2010 after complications from heart and lung problems. He was buried with full military honors at Dallas/Fort Worth National Cemetery. I was doing a search for Steve Romanowicz again (Dad and I had been trying to find him for years) and found this forum. I am sad by hearing some of the names that we knew. Pete jr., I met you and knew your dad and am saddened by Pete sr. passing. John Yarborough and Steve and others Dad fondly remembered in his retirement years. Many were friends with my brother Bobby who passed away while at Palo Verde in 1987. Mom remembers some names in here also from the old days with IRM and the years at Oyster Creek. I have been out of the business for a long time and this brings back memories.
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2011, 03:37 by GeneB »

Offline Pete McAllister

• Light User
Re: Ralph Bingham
« Reply #1 on: Apr 04, 2011, 08:49 »
Gene

Sorry to hear about your dad. he was one of my dads good friends. and i do remember you and, i will never get over Bob's passing. I was at Palo when we lost Bob. I can only tell you it gets easyer.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?