Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Frank Holland CFCC honeypot

Author Topic: Frank Holland CFCC  (Read 4630 times)

Offline Pete McAllister

• Light User
Frank Holland CFCC
« on: Apr 04, 2011, 08:41 »
Mr. Holland passed died early Friday of congestive heart failure. He was 80.Funeral services will be held at Grace Episcopal Church, Ocala at 11 a.m. Thursday. A military graveside service will also be held at Woodlawn Cemetery in Ocala following the church service.

He changed a lot of our lives, he was a large part of the CFCC success. He gave all he could for the program, he will be missed and I know that my Father, and a lot of others that have gone before him will be waiting with open arms. May, God bless his family.

Please pass the word on and let others know.

Offline OldHP

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Frank Holland CFCC
« Reply #1 on: Apr 04, 2011, 10:05 »
Pete:

Thank you for posting!  Frank and I were almost as close as your dad and I were!  I spent many a good night at his house when I went down to interview his upcoming graduates.  He will be missed.
Humor is a wonderful way to prevent hardening of the attitudes! unknown
The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other. Regan

g8rrpt

« Reply #2 on: Jul 20, 2011, 07:40 »
Sorry to hear this news,

I didn't personally know him but I reaped the benefits of the program he built at CFCC. I came along shortly after he left, but his legacy lived on there.
A lot of us wouldn't be where we are without his work.

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #3 on: Jul 20, 2011, 01:36 »
Mr. Holland was a legend... I remember when my dad (Jack Brown) started taking classes at CFCC back in the Seventies. That little Pink book that everyone seemed to want a copy of for so long. It used to be here around the house but don't know what happened to it.

One day I was at Burger Chef in Ocala on Pine Street and my dad along with someone else came in to check out the microwave oven, when I heard the meter beep I got up and left  :)

Mr. Holland touched and changed a lot of lives, without him my dad and many, many more would not have been in this business.
« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2011, 01:39 by Camella Black »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?