Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Oh hi. honeypot

Author Topic: Oh hi.  (Read 17917 times)

JustinHEMI05

Re: Oh hi.
« Reply #25 on: Apr 05, 2011, 04:04 »
It is going to be great when this becomes a Fast Attack problem.  What already at minimum manning? Oh, I am pregnant I will see you in a couple of years boat.  I weep for the future.  :'(  Oh before anyone gets their feelings hurt about women on subs, just remember it only takes one person to make a whole division go port and starboard.

That is jumping to conclusions. Woman have to first be allowed to serve on subs, more than just some o-gangers on boomers, before we start imagining problems, IMO.

andrewnavy

« Reply #26 on: Apr 05, 2011, 04:17 »
It is only a matter of time.  My current military paperwork office that takse care of about 400 people is comprised of almost 3/4 of pregnant sailors that got off their billeted ships.  When they dont know whats up with the paperwork, they just explain that they are not Yeoman or Personnelman so they shouldnt be held accountable.  Just saying, it doesn' seem like a leap to me but I could be wrong (BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT :P)

usetonuke

« Reply #27 on: Apr 05, 2011, 04:26 »
It is going to be great when this becomes a Fast Attack problem.  What already at minimum manning? Oh, I am pregnant I will see you in a couple of years boat.  I weep for the future.  :'(  Oh before anyone gets their feelings hurt about women on subs, just remember it only takes one person to make a whole division go port and starboard.
Amen to that, brother

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #28 on: Apr 05, 2011, 08:49 »
2 hours & 6 minutes from asking for help to outta here.  That's gotta be a new record.   :->

For those who MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN, I'd like to post a little reminder from good old Forum Rule #4. Please learn to be respectful, tolerate and support each other.  NukeWorker.com's goal is to help others, not see how many people we can annoy. Do not initiate arguments or tension. This will only cause the triggering of other members and make this site less professional.

I'm locking this thread because I have my doubts that it will get any better.  If anyone feels that they actually have something that will be helpful to the original poster please start a new thread with that help. 

To the original poster, please sign back up with a new user name and send me a PM.  I apologize for the beatdown.  There are those who will justify it with "It's a cruel world.  The sooner she learns that the better." or words to that affect.  Perhaps a little less anger projecting and a little more empathy exists with other members.  If so I hope that they will post some helpful info for you and your situation.  If anyone sends me info via PM I'll forward that to you if you contact me back.

Please accept my apologies.  I'm ashamed for the way you were treated.
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #29 on: Apr 06, 2011, 04:37 »
I can not put into words how disappointed I am in the nukeworkers that attacked the OP.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?