Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Deciding which job honeypot

Author Topic: Deciding which job  (Read 4628 times)

TexasInstruments

Deciding which job
« on: Apr 06, 2011, 04:19 »
Right now I am currently ATF IT. I am taking the NAPT tomorrow morning and decided to browse and see what I need to learn which this site has been very helpful in doing. I can't really decide if I should keep my current rate or reclassify after the test. I really enjoy working with computers but I think both jobs would take the same amount of effort. The only difference is the pay and location. As of now my A school will be in Florida and I will move on to a C school which I don't know the location of. I was wanting to see if you would be able to point out some of the perks of being a nuke besides pay while in the Navy and being able to find a job afterwards. Any input is appreciated.

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Re: Deciding which job
« Reply #1 on: Apr 06, 2011, 08:34 »
Right now I am currently ATF IT. I am taking the NAPT tomorrow morning and decided to browse and see what I need to learn which this site has been very helpful in doing. I can't really decide if I should keep my current rate or reclassify after the test. I really enjoy working with computers but I think both jobs would take the same amount of effort. The only difference is the pay and location. As of now my A school will be in Florida and I will move on to a C school which I don't know the location of. I was wanting to see if you would be able to point out some of the perks of being a nuke besides pay while in the Navy and being able to find a job afterwards. Any input is appreciated.

What's cool about computers is that they can be used to "search" for items already posted.

p.s. if you can define what perk you seek (isn't better pay and ease of finding a job post-EAOS already a perk?) then we can help steer ya in that direction.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?