Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bill Conant

Author Topic: Bill Conant  (Read 4771 times)

g8rrpt

Bill Conant
« on: Mar 28, 2011, 10:00 »
I am a coworker of Bill's @ SRS and we received news today of his brain surgery for recurring neck problems he has been fighting for quite some time. This is second hand news through our manager so pardon me please for any errors in translation.

Bill had surgery today @ the VA hospital @ Fort Gordon in Augusta Ga. According to his wife Gwen he had a tennis ball size tumor removed from his brain. The tumor was sent to a lab for testing and no results as of yet. The doctor who performed the surgery seems to believe the tumor is malignant. Please pray that it isn't and let's hope for the best.
I have known Bill since my junior rent-a-tech days when I worked @ Hatch where he was a house tech for years. He just got hired on house here @ SRS about a year ago and this news hit hard among us... He is such a great person and a super H.P. tech.
If you know Bill please pull for him and keep him and his family in your prayers!

Rick B
SRS / RPT
« Last Edit: Mar 29, 2011, 09:16 by g8rrpt »

Offline johnnieslingshot

• Moderate User
  • Let's go bowl-diving
Re: Bill Conant
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2011, 06:29 »
My prayers go out to Bill and also to his wife Gwen.  I have known Bill since 2003 when we were both working at TNX (677 and 678-T.)  He is a great freind and a great man.  I am pullling for you man. 

God Bless,

John

Offline nukecheese

• Light User
« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2011, 11:33 »
Bill is one of the best people in the business.  At SRS he always has a kind word and bright smile. 

g8rrpt

« Reply #3 on: Mar 31, 2011, 07:32 »
Have not gotten any new info about Bill yet ...... will try to find hout how he is doing today.
will get back with something soon I hope, If anyone else has news please share.
thanks!
Rick

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?