Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Callaway Questions  

Author Topic: Callaway Questions  (Read 3864 times)

Offline andy1234

• Lurker
Callaway Questions
« on: Mar 12, 2012, 10:28 »
Hello, I have been searching for some basic information on the Callaway Plant from someone who currently or has recently worked there. I'm currently a LELT (non EWS) on a submarine and recently completed the ever so challenging Excelsior Nuclear Eng. Tech. Bachelor's degree. I am looking or a job for my separation in December '12.  I'm trying to compare Callaway's benefits, job placement availability (potential class up date?), and starting pay (during and after initial training) for the auxillary operator (or equivalent) position with some other plants that I'm interested in. I'm from Missouri originally and would love to end up in the region. I would greatly appreciate any info available!

« Last Edit: Mar 12, 2012, 10:31 by andy1234 »

Offline btkeele

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Callaway Questions
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13, 2012, 12:58 »
I have been there many times and can tell you it is a well run plant and most people seem happy to work there.  Good Luck.

(note:  I edited my original response, I mis-read your question)
« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2012, 07:40 by btkeele »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?