Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu How to become nuclear operator?

Author Topic: How to become nuclear operator?  (Read 44670 times)

Fermi2

Re: How to become nuclear operator?
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2011, 03:14 »
stop QQ'ing.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOw do I get that pic modified with two different names?

THIS one is my new wall paper!

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2011, 04:17 »
stop QQ'ing.

What the heck is QQing???  :old:

onyx_riddle

« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2011, 06:05 »
What the heck is QQing???  :old:

Google says it means crying.. Like the "Q's" are eyes with tears headed down a cheek...
pretty lame imho but idgaf, lol.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 06:06 by onyx_riddle »

Cycoticpenguin

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2011, 07:24 »
Google says it means crying.. Like the "Q's" are eyes with tears headed down a cheek...
pretty lame imho but idgaf, lol.

Pretty ridiculous first post, not gonna lie, but correct :p

onyx_riddle

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2011, 09:10 »

Pretty ridiculous first post, not gonna lie, but correct :p

I know.. I usually just browse but I decided I might as well join. Most you guys seem pretty "down-to-earth" so i figured I had better man up and debut eventually. Thanks for keeping it discrete, btw :)

Offline Gamma Glue

• Light User
  • If you're not first, you're last!
« Reply #55 on: Jun 23, 2011, 02:44 »
I have look into the nuclear engineering technology, thank you the help and the dis-help and insults to me, I am just trying to find my path of career chose and going to go back to my former plan because I have high level friends in fortune 500 companies, the Department of Energy and US government

If you were thinking, I am not going to be getting a job in the future subcutaneous one  
I would recommend trying an English degree first and learn how to spell, use grammar* and form proper sentences. Also, some of us work for Fortune 500 companies (check the list, utilities are on there) and have (ex-Navy) friends in the DoE and "US government". Plus if you can't take this level of sarcasm or jokes, you wouldn't make it in this industry anyways. Go away.
(*Modified for spelling, thanks. Spell check didn't save me this time.)
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2011, 08:12 by Gamma Glue »

jc

« Reply #56 on: Jun 24, 2011, 12:03 »
learn how to spell, use grammer
Ha.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?