Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Changing NUPOC Programs

Author Topic: Changing NUPOC Programs  (Read 3914 times)

joerendo

Changing NUPOC Programs
« on: Jun 13, 2011, 05:09 »
Hello,

I entered the NUPOC program as an instructor and I'm trying to switch programs to Subs.  Does anybody have any experience with this or could help me?

Is there anyone out there that has tried to make a program change or who wants to make a program change?

HalfHazzard

Re: Changing NUPOC Programs
« Reply #1 on: Jun 13, 2011, 10:23 »
Yes.  I did that exact thing while I was still in college.

If I remember correctly, you could "change your mind" once.

I was already interviewed and had been accepted; changing from instructor to subs DID NOT require me to re-interview.

To change, my recruiter printed out a few forms and I signed them.

Talk to your officer recruiter.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?