Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bypassing BOT

Author Topic: Bypassing BOT  (Read 4372 times)

Offline GatorNuke007

• Light User
Bypassing BOT
« on: Jun 23, 2011, 09:15 »
I was wondering if anyone has bypassed BOT and what they thought about the whole ordeal. I was given 4 volumes of text to study and I have about a month before I bypass.

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
Re: Bypassing BOT
« Reply #1 on: Jun 23, 2011, 09:50 »
What is BOT?
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

MacGyver

« Reply #2 on: Jun 23, 2011, 10:09 »
Basic Operator Training.  (Its a Duke term.)

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
« Reply #3 on: Jun 23, 2011, 10:26 »
Oh, then no, I've never bypassed it.  8)
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

Offline jwreezy1

• Light User
« Reply #4 on: Jul 14, 2011, 05:54 »
Do not bypass BOT. Even if you know the material well, you will still learn a lot. It is also a good chance to meet the people of your class. BOT is great and it doesn't really give you an advantage to bypass other than you get to meet the people on shifts early.

Offline GatorNuke007

• Light User
« Reply #5 on: Jul 16, 2011, 02:20 »
I didnt have a choice the next class doesnt start until next year.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?