Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu OPG Radiation Tech Aptitude Test

Author Topic: OPG Radiation Tech Aptitude Test  (Read 7912 times)

karan92

OPG Radiation Tech Aptitude Test
« on: Jun 30, 2011, 05:50 »
Hi guys..newbie here...

I was recently contacted to write an aptitude test for the OPG radiation tech position and stumbled upon this site today..really excited about this position and wanted to do well so i can proceed with the interview...do any of you guys have any input in what I should focus on?...i am aware of the practice test that are available on SHLDirect...but looking for any help from you guys..Any input would be appreciated!!..

Thanks....

Offline blurjaysfan21

• Very Lite User
Re: OPG Radiation Tech Aptitude Test
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 09:23 »
Did your write the test yet? Stil need some tips?

Offline Marcus67

• Light User
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 02:20 »
Got through to the interview! anyone else..?

Offline turbod

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: Jul 05, 2012, 11:19 »
Got through to the interview! anyone else..?

I wrote my test May 30th and interview was June 26th, I haven't heard anything back yet

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?