Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Tim Johnson  

Author Topic: Tim Johnson  (Read 7922 times)

Offline Dream Tar Heel

• Dulce Periculum
  • Moderate User
  • Never Happy Until Happy With Yourself!
Tim Johnson
« on: Aug 30, 2004, 05:48 »
Just learned that Tim Johnson died of a Heart Attack last Friday. He was a good Georgia fellow that lived in Chattanooga and worked Sequoyah alot. Good friend who will forever be missed on the nightshift generator crew.

Rest In Peace My Friend
Doug
« Last Edit: Aug 30, 2004, 05:52 by DREAM TARHEEL »
I NEVER KNEW LOVE, I JUST KNOW THE SOUND IT MAKES WHEN IT LIES!

KevsHarley

Re: Tim Johnson
« Reply #1 on: Aug 30, 2004, 08:12 »
Is this the same Tim, that I worked with at Browns Ferry last outage??

K.B.

oldtimer

« Reply #2 on: Aug 31, 2004, 10:05 »
Yes, Tim was at BFN for the U-3 outage. He was a good man to have on the crew and will be missed a lot this fall at Sequoyal.

KevsHarley

« Reply #3 on: Aug 31, 2004, 02:45 »
This news comes with great sadness. I got to know Tim at BFN, we had a really great time there. This is to the people who know what I'm talking about (THEY ALL HAVE 2 SHOOEESS)!!  May he rest and piece and he will be missed greatly.

K.B.

boutz

« Reply #4 on: Sep 17, 2004, 10:37 »
Really hated to hear about Tim, I worked with him several times over the years and really liked him. I will miss him. Mica

Surveyors_mato

« Reply #5 on: Sep 20, 2004, 01:22 »
 :(I got to know Tim when as a first timer working in a plant, he was my trainer. Just the basics ( radworker). He left such a great impression that along with the input of other techs, I became one myself. I was fortunate to see both side of his personality( one for training and one at the work) and through all he was always willing to teach something. Yes Tim we all will miss you and I am grateful to have know you. There is one with me who probably wouldn't say much but she will miss you too you were a good friend to her. She's just private that way. We'll see ya.

Offline Atomic Frog

• Sr HP Tech
  • Moderate User
  • Ribit!! Ribit!!
« Reply #6 on: Sep 22, 2004, 02:29 »
Tim

You were a good coworker and a good friend.

I am at a loss for words at your passing.

You will be missed

Rest in peace Tim

It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility.- Homer J. Simpson

I bet Einstein turned himself into all sorts of colors before he invented the light bulb.- Homer J. Simpson

RadJazz

« Reply #7 on: Sep 24, 2004, 04:31 »
Tim was a one of a kind.  He will be missed by all.  One of the best instructors as well as HP Tech I ever had the privilage to know and work with.  I remember the day you cried for me Tim,  now, my heart cries for you.
 I miss you my friend.
 :-X

Offline Everett Chretien, STS

• Nuclear Nomad
  • Very Lite User
« Reply #8 on: Sep 28, 2004, 10:24 »
We will miss Tim with the Generator Group and in Training.  He was a wonderful person.
Isn't life just grand?

NCRadTech

« Reply #9 on: Jan 06, 2007, 04:52 »
Another good guy gone....sad to hear the news of Tim's passing. Lost contact with him several years ago but we worked together many times. He had a great sense of humor...could always make me laugh! A real talent at storytelling too! You'll be missed Tim....

GS

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?