Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Plumbrook Connections  

Author Topic: Plumbrook Connections  (Read 10988 times)

pitbull03

Plumbrook Connections
« on: Sep 02, 2004, 09:03 »
 :P

I'm looking for someone in the RP/HP dept. working Plumbrook who can give me information on the site rep. so I can try to get my resume in and get in there.  I generally work Bartlett and they are submitting but we all know having an inside connection does help.  Have worked with many who are there now so can vouch to my work ethics. Have been wanting to get in there for a few years now, had just gotten signed on when my husband was found deceased at our home so I had to back out to deal with that.  Would be forever grateful to whomever if I could get my foot back in that door.  Any help or information would help.
Thanks
 >:(              :-*          :P            ;D   

Offline HousePuke

• ALARA Coordinator / Rad Engineer
  • Heavy User
  • If you don't like it here, go somewhere else!
Re: Plumbrook Connections
« Reply #1 on: Sep 02, 2004, 01:53 »
Bartlett is advertising on this website for techs at Plum Brook.
And just a note.  Plum Brook is not a DOE facility.  It is a NRC licensed (posses do not operate license) facility.
Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell such that he looks forward to making the trip.

Inspite of inflation, a penny is still a fair price for most peoples thoughts.

KevsHarley

Re: Plumbrook Connections
« Reply #2 on: Sep 02, 2004, 02:10 »
Joe Tuttle is the site rep here and he can be reached at 419-609-4891. This is a NRC Regulated Facility.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?