Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu How to get a copy of your dose records honeypot

Author Topic: How to get a copy of your dose records  (Read 24413 times)

Davidb2006

How to get a copy of your dose records
« on: Aug 28, 2006, 01:10 »
I was just woundering who to contact, or how i can get a copy of my recent dose history...Thanks

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: How to get a copy of your dose records
« Reply #1 on: Aug 28, 2006, 01:25 »
There is a nifty link in the study section labled "Dose Records".  In fact, there are answers to most any question in the study section...

The link goes here:
http://www.reirs.com/requests.html

With that form, you can request a copy of your dose history from the NRC and DOE.
« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2016, 06:16 by Rennhack »

stevereil

Re: How to get a copy of your dose records
« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2010, 07:29 »
How right you are Rennack!  I've been out of the business for over ten years.  I have no idea where my dose records were.  Went on the website you suggested and had all records in ten minutes.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?