Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Flexible Duct Storage Containers honeypot

Author Topic: Flexible Duct Storage Containers  (Read 7872 times)

akwilliams

Flexible Duct Storage Containers
« on: Sep 26, 2003, 08:48 »
I am interested in how plants/sites are storing flexible duct.  I have rigid duct (8" x 25' sections) that I would like to store and can't find a big enough, yet light weight container.  I appreciate your ideas.

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
Re: Flexible Duct Storage Containers
« Reply #1 on: Sep 26, 2003, 10:51 »
is yer duct crapped up? if not, go to the local storage place in rent a bin, they have small ones that yu  kin put alot of that ductwork in.
iffen they are crapped up, rent a storage trailer.  these are usually pretty cheap, ~$50/mo.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

alphadude

« Reply #2 on: Sep 26, 2003, 06:44 »
how about a garbage can? compress the duct and store in a can.
rigid duct-some type of pipe (pvc)container would work kevlar is kinda expensive for such a simple application.  

HAIRDUDE

« Reply #3 on: Sep 27, 2003, 08:19 »
Yah.....We invented them and made the prototype for Vogtle. Then we had the real thing made by a vendor out of a spun fiberglass-kevlar composit. If you need any, let me know and I will contact the people who made them for us to see if they still have the tool-up available to make more.
Tarbox.....Thanx for the reference. We invented so much stuff and worked on so many patents, I had nearly forgotten all about that one. The credit for all of that stuff should be spread evenly between myself, Wayne Mandrell, Brad Pittman and Eddie Humphreys....(No particular order....That's just the order they put our names in in the patent paperwork.)

Floyd Flanigan

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?