Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Mike Goetz buys new shoes!  

Author Topic: Mike Goetz buys new shoes!  (Read 4074 times)

pbrf2

Mike Goetz buys new shoes!
« on: Sep 15, 2004, 11:48 »
In startling news sure to be picked up by all the major wire services Mike Goetz bought new safety shoes at the Plum Brook D&D project in Sandusky, Ohio. Bush administration officials have issued a comment that this is further proof that the recession which started in the last year of the Clinton administration is dead and gone. The Kerry campaign is investigating as to whether the purchase was funded by wealthy Bush supporters. The Vatican has said that there is no need for mass religious hysteria as they have not confirmed any other signs of the apocalypse but are researching the original biblical text for references to Goetz and have said that if any other rare occurences such as Mr. Goetz using the reverse gear of his car or air conditioning they will follow up on them. There is no confirmation yet as to the rumor that Nostradamas predicted this event. In related news the Treasury department has reported that some currency thought long to be out of circulation has been surfacing in the Sandusky Bay area.

cobrakid

Re: Mike Goetz buys new shoes!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 15, 2004, 12:19 »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Offline HousePuke

• ALARA Coordinator / Rad Engineer
  • Heavy User
  • If you don't like it here, go somewhere else!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 15, 2004, 12:23 »
Wall Street noted a significant rise in Walmart stock following a rumor that the reported sale took place at the local Walmart store.  Investors took this news as an indication of a long term rise in Walmart stock value.
The Smithsonian has requested that the old currency reportedly used in the purchase be placed on display at the Museum of American History in Washington DC.
The Department of Homeland Security is investigating to determine if there is any terrorist links to the reported sale. ;)
Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell such that he looks forward to making the trip.

Inspite of inflation, a penny is still a fair price for most peoples thoughts.

Offline Rain Man

• Very Heavy User
  • Constants aren't, variables won't.
« Reply #3 on: Sep 15, 2004, 12:53 »
A true sign of the apocalypse!!
"Giving power and money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenaged boys." -P.J. O'Rourke

"Politics is the skilled use of blunt instruments"  -Lester B. Pearson

ramdog_1

« Reply #4 on: Sep 15, 2004, 01:07 »
HeyI seen his Boots they are sharp! the man is doing it.
« Last Edit: Sep 15, 2004, 02:58 by ramdog_1 »

Offline HousePuke

• Heavy User
« Reply #5 on: Sep 15, 2004, 01:11 »
There have been unconfirmed reports of a major snow storm in hell with a severe freeze predicted for tonight.
Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell such that he looks forward to making the trip.

Offline CarolinaGirl

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #6 on: Sep 15, 2004, 02:13 »
Someone hold him back, he's out of control!!!!!  What next, will he actualy purchase a fast food meal?
« Last Edit: Sep 15, 2004, 10:14 by Rennhack »

rapid

« Reply #7 on: Sep 15, 2004, 03:36 »
 8) ::) :o ;D 

way to go goetz man i new u had it in u

rapid

RAD-GHOST

« Reply #8 on: Sep 15, 2004, 04:14 »
ROFLMAO, in  :'(

Sorry, I find it easier to believe the IRS will stop collecting taxes, than to buy that one!  Have you seen a receipt?  I heard they are giving free shoes away to Hurricane victims, has Mike done another free time share trip to Florida lately?

retirednuke

« Reply #9 on: Sep 15, 2004, 08:29 »
You are all going into his little black book of redemption.  May god have mercy on your souls.    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Offline Jill

• Senior HP, everybodies whippin' biach, the list goes on...
  • Light User
« Reply #10 on: Sep 16, 2004, 12:21 »
OMG!!!   Thats a sure sign that the end is near!  Are the planets in alignment?  Are there snowballs in hell?  Did a "shower" actually get him?  Was he spotted at the drive thru of a fast food joint paying for food?  This MUST be a dream, somebody wake me before I have a heart attack!

Offline HousePuke

• Heavy User
« Reply #11 on: Sep 17, 2004, 06:54 »
Definition of irony:  Having a thread about Mike Goetz in a donors only area.
SWEET!! ;)

halflifer

« Reply #12 on: Sep 17, 2004, 07:58 »
If he's begun paying rent for a domicile at an outage somewhere......I just don't want to know about it......OK?

RADBASTARD

« Reply #13 on: Sep 17, 2004, 11:16 »
I'm sure if he bought them he had to of made money and a profit on the deal!

I heard the shoe company bought back his old ones back, to show the durability and wear you can put on their shoes as a sales pitch for them.

I also heard they were gonna do a carbon test on them,to see if the pre dated jesus's sandles.

halflifer

« Reply #14 on: Sep 19, 2004, 04:40 »

I heard the shoe company bought back his old ones back, to show the durability and wear you can put on their shoes as a sales pitch for them.

Imagine their dismay to find that their uppers were actually duct tape colored with majic markers

Ladyradhp39

« Reply #15 on: Sep 21, 2004, 06:21 »
Here I go again. I always see some good in almost everyone. I wish I could have/would have had the pure want for money to save what mike has saved in all these years even with all the fun poked at him. Mike saved enough money for probable #### of us who choose to blow our money on keeping up with the Jones's. I do know he bought his mother a home! How many of you were scared to get a little germ or two and never talked to Mike. He relieved me at Beaver Valley and I would relieve him. He always gave good T/O and did a good job.
I believe someone needs to give Mike some slack. How may of us could do what he has and do without like he has? None of us know how or anything about his life before nuclear power.
I will always find a good word for anyone I know!

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
« Reply #16 on: Sep 21, 2004, 07:56 »
Here I go again. I always see some good in almost everyone. I wish I could have/would have had the pure want for money to save what mike has saved in all these years even with all the fun poked at him. Mike saved enough money for probable #### of us who choose to blow our money on keeping up with the Jones's. I do know he bought his mother a home! How many of you were scared to get a little germ or two and never talked to Mike. He relieved me at Beaver Valley and I would relieve him. He always gave good T/O and did a good job.
I believe someone needs to give Mike some slack. How many of us could do what he has and do without like he has? None of us know how or anything about his life before nuclear power.

Hear Hear!

We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #17 on: Sep 22, 2004, 07:29 »
LadyRadHP39 Karma your way.

Offline uRiaL

• BELIEVING RCT
  • Moderate User
  • God knows the path I take......
« Reply #18 on: Sep 24, 2004, 03:40 »
EXACTLY CORRECT LADYHP.BUT I WISH MIKE WOULD ENJOY THE BLESSINGS HE HAS GOTTEN  A LITTLE MORE.ALL THE SAVING WILL BE MEANINGLESS ONCE YOU DIE.YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU.I GUESS HE BOUGHT SHOES WHEN HE FELT LIKE[ HE NEEDED THEM.GOD BLESS HIM. ;)[
I thank  GOD for you with every remembrance of you.

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
« Reply #19 on: Oct 11, 2004, 01:16 »
.BUT I WISH MIKE WOULD ENJOY THE BLESSINGS HE HAS GOTTEN  A LITTLE MORE.ALL THE SAVING WILL BE MEANINGLESS ONCE YOU DIE

Yeah, but ask yourself this  :  Did Mike EVER look like he wasn't enjoying himself at LEAST as much as the average money-wasting roadtech at any given outage?

I really think he LIKES playing the game he plays.
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?