Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Christopher Failing

Author Topic: Christopher Failing  (Read 7285 times)

kpmills

Christopher Failing
« on: Sep 24, 2004, 02:35 »
I just received a phone call, that Christopher Failing was killed 2 nights ago while leaving his church at Salem. He worked here with me at North Anna, was the nicest guy. He mainly worked California plants before coming North. He left behind a wife, and 5 small children. Please keep his family in your prayers.

GOD BLESS YOU
KPMILLS

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
Re: Christopher Failing
« Reply #1 on: Sep 24, 2004, 04:12 »
I did not know if but would like to find out if there's a fund set up for his family, 5 children, my heart goes out to this family. Please let us know.
Camella and Henry Black

30rem

« Reply #2 on: Sep 24, 2004, 06:55 »
Sorry to report that this is true. Chris was a great guy, full of life and faith. A pickup truck pulled out into his pathway about 1/4 mile after he left his church in Salem County N.J. Chris was a former rent-a-tech turned operator who had just taken the test Wed to come back to radiation protection. He is missed here at Hope Creek already.

C H R I S T O P H E R   L .   F A I L I N G 

Christopher L. Failing Age 34 of Woodstown, NJ, died Wednesday, September 22, 2004.
    Born in New York, he was the son of Richard and Diana Ramey Failing. An 11-year veteran of the US Navy, Chris had worked for PSE&G for the past 3 years as a nuclear equipment operator. Chris loved his Lord, worship and his kids. He enjoyed music, yard work, flowers, working outdoors, and camping, and he was always quick to help someone in need and always putting others before himself.
    In addition to his parents, Chris is survived by his wife, Janet Marie (nee, Croft); his daughter, Victoria; his sons, Frank, Joseph, James and Joshua; his grandmother, Emma of NY; his brothers, Michael and Daniel of NY; his sister, Mary of TX, and many aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.
    Funeral services for Chris will be held 11 am Monday, September 27, 2004 in the First Assembly of God Church, 430 Salem-Woodstown Rd., Mannington, NJ, where friends are invited to call from 6-9 pm on Sunday and from 10-11 on Monday. Burial will follow in the Salem Baptist Cemetery, Salem, NJ.
    Memorial contributions in Chris' memory may be made to the First Assembly of God Church, 430 Salem-Woodstown Rd., Salem, NJ 08079.
    Arrangements are under the direction of the H.T. LAYTON & SON HOME FOR FUNERALS, Woodstown, NJ.
[published 09/24/2004]

qbag99

« Reply #3 on: Oct 12, 2004, 08:22 »
 :'( I am Chris' brother, Mike. Thank you so much for remembering him. He was an awsome man. He loved his fellow co-workers as much as his own family. I want to thank the people at PSEG for the work they have done at my sister-in-laws' home. Please feel free to e-mail. Thanks again.

SCPKRFN

« Reply #4 on: Nov 06, 2004, 02:59 »
Did Chris by chance work @ the Savanah River Site for a short while back in 2000 as an RP Tech? 

Offline mitch

• Very Lite User
  • I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.
« Reply #5 on: Nov 10, 2004, 03:48 »
I knew Chris and he was a good friend of mine @ San Onofre. My prayers are with his family but know he is at home! He was uplifting and a good brother in the Lord. I hope to get an email from his family.

dianafailing

« Reply #6 on: Sep 19, 2006, 08:31 »
Hello,
I am Chris" mother.In a few days it will be 2 years since his death. I met many of you at his funeral and you all spoke so highly of him. I am writing to say thank you for your kindness to my family. I tried to get on this board many times and had problems doing it. I wanted to try one last time and was finally able to get here. I have seen his wife Janet and my grandchildren just recently and Janet still talks about your kindness to her. They are doing fairly well.
We all miss him tremendously and I hear his"hey Mom..its Chris" in my head often. My belief is his spirit lives on and all our memories of him should be happy ones. He would want that.
Thank you again,
Diana Failing

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?