Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Andrew (Andy) Rodgers
honeypot

Author Topic: Andrew (Andy) Rodgers  (Read 6003 times)

rapid

Andrew (Andy) Rodgers
« on: Oct 07, 2004, 12:01 »
 :( ??? :o  Yet another fallen member of the radcon society,

Andy passed away last night of a brain anurisim.

he worked at Fernald for several years, then left to procure a different career.

Let us that knew him and those that didn't pause to offer our prayers for his family, who will be tryin to figure this out.

rapid ray

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
Re: Andrew (Andy) Rodgers
« Reply #1 on: Oct 07, 2004, 12:38 »
Ray,
     I will always respect Andy for what he was. He was fair, respectful, and one of the most educated and knowledgable people I have ever met in this industry. He was a good egg and we lost one of the great minds in this business. I will say a prayer for all of his friends and family affected by this.
                                                     Dave Warren

Jules

« Reply #2 on: Oct 07, 2004, 10:47 »
I worked at Fernald for a few years and Andy was a very caring individual.
My prayer goes to his loved ones and friends.

Julie

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 08, 2004, 07:59 »
CHP extraordinaire, thespian, and a quick wit we are a little poorer for his passing.

Marlin

Offline idrum4food

• Moderate User
  • If ya need air, rope, or wings to get ta where yur goin, ya don't need ta go.
« Reply #4 on: Oct 10, 2004, 09:03 »
And for all his knowlege was alway easy to understand. Loved playing golf with him while at Fernald. He will be missed by many.

DJ

RNN

« Reply #5 on: Oct 12, 2004, 07:24 »
I worked with Andy at Fernald and always enjoyed his training classes.

My prayers are with his family

RNN

mattrev

« Reply #6 on: Oct 16, 2004, 07:27 »
What a shame, Hodgie qualified me in the early eighties at the D1G prototype. Great guy.

Matt

HAIRDUDE

« Reply #7 on: Dec 07, 2004, 03:08 »
Jesus ... I haven't seen Andy in years but he just seemed so full of piss and vinegar that he would live forever, if for no other reason than to thumb his nose at Death. He was wise beyond his years and a blast to work with. I will miss him.

Floyd Flanigan

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?