Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu David Kubacka

Author Topic: David Kubacka  (Read 7718 times)

boutz

David Kubacka
« on: Oct 09, 2004, 07:37 »
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have lost another good tech. David was in the business for almost 30 years, with some time spent with the NRC. David passed away on September 25, 2004 of heart failure while visiting his brother, Scott, in Kansas. I had the opportunity to work with David on several occasions and found him to be a very knowledgeable tech. I will miss him as I am sure others will. My condolences go out to his brother Scott and to other family members.
Mica Bancroft
« Last Edit: Oct 10, 2004, 10:46 by Rennhack »

Offline darkmatter

• Heavy Metal Poster Child
  • Heavy User
  • you don't know the power of the dark side.
Re: David Kubacka
« Reply #1 on: Oct 09, 2004, 09:20 »
My condolences to Scott.
"Never underestimate the power of a Dark Klown"

Darkmatters website is no more, nada, gonzo, 
http://darkmatter.nukeworker.net.istemp.com  this will get you there, but I can't update it anymore. Maybe nukeworker will host personal sites eventully

judecrumes

« Reply #2 on: Oct 11, 2004, 12:41 »
ave was a wonderful person and genius in the business.  Joe and I worked with him at Sequoyah Feb. thru June of 2003.  He was so sick there waiting on that long list of liver transplants.  He still got 'dressed out' and pulled his weight no matter what!!  We love you, man!  And, for those that do not know and for the many that truly DO know...he was the inspiration for the 'Homer Simpson'--that's NO KIDDING!!!!!!  We love you 'Da- :'(veed'!!!  We will miss you!!!  Your friends, J & J Crumes

Lillx56

« Reply #3 on: Oct 11, 2004, 08:22 »
David was a great friend of mine and I will miss him Dearly!
Thank you Bonnie Kubacka for all the love you have shown me.

Nuclear Hooker

« Reply #4 on: Oct 12, 2004, 10:56 »
I worked with Dave a couple of times, and I have to say he was VERY smart and a hard worker.  Even though he had trouble getting around at times because of his physical limitations, Dave never complained.  When I was a Jr.  Dave taught me a lot about being an RP tech.  My heart goes out to his Family.
He will be missed.
-Brian

Offline bill10249

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #5 on: Oct 12, 2004, 11:23 »
I worked with dave in the old days on  the road and he will be missed
bill
trains stop at a train station, busses stop at a bus station and now I sit at a work station working for DOE - you decide

Offline Radwraith

• Heavy User
  • How much am I getting for this?
« Reply #6 on: Mar 07, 2005, 05:12 »
I also must add my name as one of many Dave helped make the transition from Jr. to Radslave 8). Dave You will be missed :'( ! My condolences to the family for your loss...
Remember the seven P's: Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #7 on: Apr 15, 2006, 02:33 »
Worked with Dave in the old days. Is missed by all.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?