Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Linwood Ray

Author Topic: Linwood Ray  (Read 8417 times)

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
Linwood Ray
« on: Jul 11, 2011, 08:11 »
For those of you who remember Linwood Ray, he was a Rad Engineer and an RPT for years before that. He has passed away and joined our other fallen comrades.

He spent time in the Exelon system and I believe he was at Callaway. He suffered from CHF (Congestive Heart Failure)for quite some time. He will be remembered as another guy who always had a smile and a laugh to make your day brighter. RIP, Linwood.

Offline cajunbaby84

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Linwood Ray
« Reply #1 on: Jul 11, 2011, 10:27 »
Ray was a great tech.  He will be missed by many.  He always had smile on his face and was great to every one.

Offline DJ@Retired

• Moderate User
  • Just Win Baby! Well Maybe Next Year!
« Reply #2 on: Jul 11, 2011, 10:49 »
Linwood. was a great man. He will be missed.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you saying "Dam, that was Fun"

Offline techtoolong

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #3 on: Jul 12, 2011, 08:19 »
I am very sorry of hear this. I worked a outage at Perry with Linwood in the early 90's  I never forgot what a good friend he was to me.  Always a true gentlemen.  Rest in Peace Dear Friend

irishfan

« Reply #4 on: Jul 12, 2011, 01:10 »
I am sad to read this.  Linwood was a nice man when he was at Big Rock. 

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
« Reply #5 on: Jul 13, 2011, 06:45 »
RIP Linwood.

I worked with Linwood at many sites, always cheerful and a fun guy to be around. I will miss him.
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

jim_liebel

« Reply #6 on: Jul 13, 2011, 07:37 »
Sorry to hear this, I worked with Linwood a long time ago at Surry,He wil be missed by all that knew him  .R.I.P.

ageoldtech

« Reply #7 on: Jul 19, 2011, 04:10 »
Worked with Linwood at Virgina Pwer for years, he was a good friend and great tech. RIP my brother.

Offline Frankie Love

• Very Heavy User
  • You don't miss the water...until the well runs dry
« Reply #8 on: Jul 20, 2011, 05:17 »
He used to come up with some strange s**t sometimes...

Happy trails Linwood.
« Last Edit: Jul 21, 2011, 07:28 by Nuclear NASCAR »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?