Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Help with school project

Author Topic: Help with school project  (Read 5757 times)

gretchenm

Help with school project
« on: Jul 15, 2011, 09:47 »
I am a college student and currently taking a class in Power Plant Operations.  We have a project that involves listing the order that plant primary and secondary systems are put into service following an outage...I have a list of the systems, and was wondering if I could pick anyone's brain on the correct sequence?  I could really use some advice!  Thanks in advance to any takers....

tagline

Re: Help with school project
« Reply #1 on: Jul 15, 2011, 09:58 »
Wish I could help you but not my forte. you did come to the right place tho. A lot of experience here and I am sure someone would love to mentor you. Best of luck with school  and in your future endeavors.

gretchenm

« Reply #2 on: Jul 15, 2011, 10:04 »
Thanks 'Tagline'..if you come up with any directions that I should investigate, feel free to let me know!  This project is pretty important to me...Have a good weekend...
 :)

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
« Reply #3 on: Jul 15, 2011, 10:39 »
Why not do it like this. List the systems you know and the order you think they are returned to service. Then we will make fun of you for being wrong and tell you that you can only ever be a janitor.  :P

Just kidding.

In all seriousness, lets see your line of thinking and then go from there.

Justin
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

gretchenm

« Reply #4 on: Jul 15, 2011, 11:03 »
Sounds good...let me work on it a little longer so I don't get made fun of so bad!   :D

Fermi2

« Reply #5 on: Jul 15, 2011, 11:06 »
You may IM me if you'd like. The order in a PWR and a BWR is very different.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?