Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Joseph Kosloski
honeypot

Author Topic: Joseph Kosloski  (Read 11676 times)

dee davis

Joseph Kosloski
« on: Oct 10, 2004, 03:22 »
Today we lost another good friend and tech.
Joe (Kos) as all his friend knew him by, Passed away this morning. My Payers goes out to Jan and his day.

RAD-GHOST

Re: Joseph Kosloski
« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2004, 04:53 »
Known Kos since 80, ALWAYS one of the better people in life!

Prayers to Him and His Family!

RG

Offline Jill

• Senior HP, everybodies whippin' biach, the list goes on...
  • Light User
« Reply #2 on: Oct 10, 2004, 08:11 »
I met Joe and Jan at Fernald but never really talked much....we were too busy cleaning up the spill!   They we both really nice and always heard nothing but nice things about the both of them.  My prayers go out to Jan and Kos' family.  RIP, Kos...

Jill

jdstanford

« Reply #3 on: Oct 10, 2004, 11:57 »
I was out of the industry for about 8 years so I've forgotten a few names. Is this the Joe that was at Oconee is the 80's and hung out with Roger Knight?  Also, was at Fernald in the early 90's?  If the same guy, I spent many hours frisking old paperwork work and other stuff with him at Fernald.  Very good guy and quite.  Which I suppose you had to be if you spent much time with Roger.  I hate to see the fallen list anymore.  So many people I've known or bumped into over the years.

oldradman

« Reply #4 on: Oct 11, 2004, 10:44 »
Joe (KOZ) Kosloski Was a wonderful friend, A really great Rad Techn. He was a big man, in alot of ways, with a heart twice his size. He was very giving, in alot of ways.
There are no words to express the lost we all feel.  I thank God that i had the opportunity to know him as a friend and a fellow Rad Techn. I also would like to say 
Joe will always be a part of our lives, and missed very dearly.

To Jan and the rest of his family and friends, you are in my prays,

Offline Rain Man

• Very Heavy User
  • Constants aren't, variables won't.
« Reply #5 on: Oct 11, 2004, 12:17 »
I met Joe for the first time at Salem in '79 and worked with him off and on through the years.  A great tech and great person.

I will always smile when I think about Joe in Apollo indulging in the "pleasures of the flesh" with a tornado bearing down on his trailer.

RIP Joe.  You will be missed.
"Giving power and money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenaged boys." -P.J. O'Rourke

"Politics is the skilled use of blunt instruments"  -Lester B. Pearson

Offline Phurst

• NRRPT-HPT
  • Very Heavy User
  • One in a row!
« Reply #6 on: Oct 11, 2004, 01:12 »
What a happy guy he was when I knew him. Quick with a laugh and a joke. Worked with him a number of places. Such a small consolation, but his family can know that he touched so many in such a positive way.
Today is the best day of my life! HSIITBS!

'For the quality of owning freezes you forever into "I" and cuts you off forever from the "we". - Steinbeck

ISOCS

« Reply #7 on: Oct 11, 2004, 01:34 »
I knew KOZ and RK111 in the 80's at Oconee. They were the ones who made ties out of colored tape and wore them on their PC's. They wanted to professionalize the HP coverage in the basement. He will be missed. ISOCS

boutz

« Reply #8 on: Oct 11, 2004, 07:45 »
I knew Joe and vacationed with he and Jan in New Orleans a couple of years ago. He was a very likeable guy and I hated to hear of this. My condolances go out to his family and especially Jan, who was by his side. Mica

RNN

« Reply #9 on: Oct 12, 2004, 07:21 »
I worked with Koz at Frenald and I'm sorry to hear he has passed on.

My Prayers are with Jan and his family

RNN

urtall1

« Reply #10 on: Oct 13, 2004, 01:41 »
Joe, we spent many times together at fernald.  You will be missed and remembered.  Take care Jan and God bless you.

We'll see you in the afterlife.

Dale

goatman

« Reply #11 on: Oct 13, 2004, 07:30 »
I know I'm dating myself by saying so but..... I've known Joe since the late 70's. Remember Peach Bottom and I was a lowly house tech. All the experience at the time was with the Rad Services guys. I learned a lot. Thanks for the education Joe. To be a good Tech. and how to have fun at it. My motto to this day... "When it stops being fun, I'm going to the house" See ya' at the big outage Joe.

See ya' later,

Mike

Offline uRiaL

• BELIEVING RCT
  • Moderate User
  • God knows the path I take......
« Reply #12 on: Oct 14, 2004, 07:58 »
MAY GOD KEEP YOU AND PROTECT YOU IN YOUR TIME OF GRIEF.WE LOVE YOU AND GODSPEED.
I thank  GOD for you with every remembrance of you.

raymcginnis

« Reply #13 on: Oct 17, 2004, 01:37 »
Joe was the funniest person that I ever met.  He used to whisper things in my ear, on the refuel floor and in the basements of many plants in the 70's, that kept me in stitches because the words were so funny.  I'll never forget how he drove a New Jersey McDonald's drive-through person crazy by insisting that he wanted a McGluck with cheese.  When he said "Gluck"  he did this thing with his throat and tongue that made it way funny!

He was also very kind-hearted and really cared about all those around him.  I will never forget him.  He was one of the best that God ever made.

God bless and keep him and all those who still love him.

maxupdate

« Reply #14 on: Nov 16, 2004, 09:19 »
I remember when Joe came back from a trip to PA and he had a God awful sunburn just on the arm that was hanging out of the truck window.  Also remember the stupid little mini-bikes he and RK3 had.  Rest in peace Koz.

Max

HAIRDUDE

« Reply #15 on: Dec 07, 2004, 02:55 »
Wow ... Big time bummer. Last I knew, Kos had kicked the cancer after a hell of a fight and a lot of prayers ... that was a few years back, back at Fernald. He was a heck of a guy. He will be missed.

Floyd

Wahoo30

« Reply #16 on: Dec 15, 2004, 09:27 »
I remember when Joe came back from a trip to PA and he had a God awful sunburn just on the arm that was hanging out of the truck window.  Also remember the stupid little mini-bikes he and RK3 had.  Rest in peace Koz.

Max

-I saw RK3 today, he still has the stupid little mini-bike...

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?