Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Pilgrim Nuclear

Author Topic: Pilgrim Nuclear  (Read 3572 times)

derick14

Pilgrim Nuclear
« on: Dec 15, 2010, 11:57 »
Does anyone know when was the last NLO class up? When they might be classing up again? Or if the delayed licensing extension is holding off hiring a new class?

Offline Toukonfan

• Very Lite User
Re: Pilgrim Nuclear
« Reply #1 on: Jul 27, 2011, 03:08 »
They are scheduled to start a NLO class in a few weeks.

They posted 6 opening s a few weeks back.  AFAIK, they have already done the POSS test (passed mine), and held all the interviews (had mine).

Was surprised to learn that the 6 openings I saw on an external website were open to both internal and external folks.

I would have thought they would have tried to fill the 6 spots internally before looking for outside help, but perhaps it is part of the union agreement.

MacGyver

Re: Pilgrim Nuclear
« Reply #2 on: Jul 27, 2011, 03:14 »
They are scheduled to start a NLO class in a few weeks.

They posted 6 opening s a few weeks back.  AFAIK, they have already done the POSS test (passed mine), and held all the interviews (had mine).

Was surprised to learn that the 6 openings I saw on an external website were open to both internal and external folks.

I would have thought they would have tried to fill the 6 spots internally before looking for outside help, but perhaps it is part of the union agreement.

I am sure they did ... to their own local.  Then they went out and tried to fill the remainder of the class with outside non-local union (.. therefore no internal bid privileges) and non-employees.

Think it through again and answer your own question.  "Would they violate the contract?"  The answer is no.

And, if you got hired you can answer this question later, when you get the inside baseball skinny on what really happened.
« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2011, 03:16 by MacGyver »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?