Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Navy Nuke + a relationship

Author Topic: Navy Nuke + a relationship  (Read 23967 times)

IPREGEN

Re: Navy Nuke + a relationship
« Reply #25 on: Aug 29, 2011, 11:22 »

US News makes a salary guide by career and location along with growth prospects for the career. You can Google that.

I suggest you do what interests you the most and stick to that.

I would rather give you a smart ass answer for my entertainment but you could use some guidance instead

Offline Starkist

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #26 on: Aug 29, 2011, 06:55 »
   For someone with such a thin skin, you should probably leave the curmudgeon posts to those with broad shoulders (BZ, Higgs, Hydrodave, RDTroja, GLW etc.). You would be a smaller target and may enjoy the Forums more.

This was a neccessary and valuable addition to this thread marlin. Got me good, you did.

"Daddy wont pay for college boo hoo" he can join the service, get loans, or get scholarships like everyone else does.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #27 on: Aug 29, 2011, 07:42 »
This was a neccessary and valuable addition to this thread marlin. Got me good, you did.

"Daddy wont pay for college boo hoo" he can join the service, get loans, or get scholarships like everyone else does.

Thanx for helping to make my point.  +K

The Yoda speak in the end was a nice touch.  [coffee]
« Last Edit: Aug 29, 2011, 07:45 by Marlin »

Offline Starkist

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #28 on: Aug 29, 2011, 07:46 »
Thanx for helping to make my point.  +K

Dont you have better things to do then lure me with obvious spelling mistakes and "inciteful" comments? :D

Edit: forgot the cheesy grin.
« Last Edit: Aug 29, 2011, 07:48 by Starkist »

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #29 on: Aug 29, 2011, 07:48 »
Dont you have better things to do then lure me with obvious spelling mistakes and "inciteful" comments?

[devious] Nope!!!

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #30 on: Aug 29, 2011, 08:02 »

Since the 'sad panda' outfit in back in the closet next to the French maid outfit and the CVN coveralls....

"stayed gone for what, 36 hours?"   :P

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #31 on: Aug 29, 2011, 08:03 »
...it seems like this is the hardest program in the military to maintain a relationship during. I just was hoping for a reasonable response with your opinion of yes or no. If it helps there would be marriage before beginning basic even.

To steer this back to the original  ??? Yes it is hard, yes it can be done. The answer is that only you can make the decision. About a third of the exNavy nukes in my SubVets group are still married to their first wife. A lot of the divorces on my boats were by people who married locals who decided that being away from mommy was to much for them when they moved away from home. A couple of the wives simply moved home with the family while their husband was on patrol that seemed to work well, it is hard on a young couple with kids not to have family support. Both of my boats had a good wives support system, one of the senior officers or chiefs wives organized support groups for the wives.

« Last Edit: Aug 30, 2011, 11:14 by Marlin »

MacGyver

« Reply #32 on: Aug 30, 2011, 07:39 »
Sure. Little annoyed because of the amount I have posted on mass poss and tech advice.

Well that's why I told him to search the poss section. He originally posted this in the" getting in" section and didn't even look here. One of the admins moved his topuc here, which may be part of the confusion.

Dont you have better things to do then lure me with obvious spelling mistakes and "inciteful" comments? :D

Edit: forgot the cheesy grin.

Have a SNICKERS.

« Last Edit: Aug 30, 2011, 10:01 by MacGyver »

Offline Starkist

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #33 on: Aug 30, 2011, 09:50 »
Since the 'sad panda' outfit in back in the closet next to the French maid outfit and the CVN coveralls....

"stayed gone for what, 36 hours?"   :P

My sad panda outfit goes well with my gimps french maid costume, what of it? The poopy suit is good for "dirty' work around the house.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?