Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Job openings? honeypot

Author Topic: Job openings?  (Read 4211 times)

Offline nukemom02

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Job openings?
« on: Aug 22, 2011, 11:14 »
Hello there-
I have been out for about 2 yrs and am trying to get back into radiation protection. Anyone know of any junior radiation protection jobs in the fall? Or even longer term? Also, my hubby is trying to find something in refuel/head replacement type jobs? If anyone has any information please contact me at: puretxmom02@yahoo.com Thanks soo much

Offline nickelrodent

• Light User
Re: Job openings?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23, 2011, 12:12 »
not sure what your looking for exactly but newport news shipyard is hiring a bunch of techs. With previous experience you should be at the top of the list. Will have to get a dod clearance though so must have no felonies, serious financial problems, etc. pay isnt road tech pay but its decent. probably better than decent for a junior tech. search for hii (huntington ingalls industries) careers and look for e85 monitor trainee.

Offline Starkist

• Very Heavy User
Re: Job openings?
« Reply #2 on: Aug 23, 2011, 02:25 »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?