Career Path > Nuclear Operator

ACAD 10-001, guide to licensing qualifications.

(1/6) > >>

Higgs:
Since these questions come up a bunch, I uploaded ACAD 10-001 to google docs. Here is the link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_IdfepFgrrXMzZmZGMxN2UtYTRlYS00NGE5LWEzZDctMDYzZWNlNDVjMzdm/view?usp=sharing

FatherSheets:
When I am finally discharged from the Navy I will have been qualified Engineering Watch Supervisor for 1 year 11 months and 26 days. Not quite the "two years" required for direct SRO. Does anyone know if exceptions such as this are ever made? I also have my 4 year degree if that makes a difference. Thanks.

Higgs:

--- Quote from: FatherSheets on Dec 02, 2011, 04:24 ---When I am finally discharged from the Navy I will have been qualified Engineering Watch Supervisor for 1 year 11 months and 26 days. Not quite the "two years" required for direct SRO. Does anyone know if exceptions such as this are ever made? I also have my 4 year degree if that makes a difference. Thanks.

--- End quote ---

I've not heard of an exception.

FatherSheets:
Thanks, guess I just need to think of a way to delay my discharge a week or so.

HydroDave63:

--- Quote from: FatherSheets on Dec 02, 2011, 04:45 ---Thanks, guess I just need to think of a way to delay my discharge a week or so.

--- End quote ---

Extend for a Med cruise to Syria? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version