Career Path > Nuclear Operator

ACAD 10-001, guide to licensing qualifications.

<< < (5/6) > >>

ChiefRocscooter:
You went wrong when you started trying to understand the "logic" :o  Always remember that regulators are at heart part of the political machine that runs any given government organization, no political party slander intended here, left or right they still run on the same fuel!  That my friend is not logic!

As for your decision I agree and think in the long run you will find it for the best!  I made a few kind of like that and do not regret how things have turned, for the most part, would make them all again and stand by them, sure with 20/20 hindsight I might change some but that's life!

Higgs:
It's not a perfect system.

Justin

ATLNuke:

--- Quote from: Higgs on Mar 06, 2014, 10:13 ---It's not a perfect system.

Justin

--- End quote ---

Understood. Just wanted to see if any more experienced guys had insight into this or if it was just the way things are.

Like I said, I'll most likely work well over the "minimum" requirements, there's a lot to learn about the plant that I didn't expect. And a lot of things you can really only learn by getting your hands dirty as an NLO.

Higgs:
Just a bump and a caution not to try to sneak into an SRO class if you have <2 years EWS. The NRC WILL check. Simply listing EWS on your resume won't be good enough. You'll have to provide proof that it was >2 years.

Justin

Higgs:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version