Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NC Regional question on outages honeypot

Author Topic: NC Regional question on outages  (Read 4319 times)

Offline Creeker

• Moderate User
NC Regional question on outages
« on: Sep 02, 2011, 09:06 »
I have a relative in the NC area who is looking for work.  She's pretty well educated, and plant access wont be a problem. Her background is law enforcement, nothing really industrial.  So, she's interested in working an outage. 

I see that both Oconee 2 and McGuire 1 have outages upcoming, and am asking for help with who's handling the supplemental personnel, and contact info if possible.

Thanks in advance,

Creeker

nukewood

Re: NC Regional question on outages
« Reply #1 on: Sep 02, 2011, 07:50 »
Call Bartlett @ 800-225-0385, Ask for Joey in recruiting.

Offline Creeker

• Moderate User
« Reply #2 on: Sep 03, 2011, 04:45 »
Thanks much, Nukewood!

Offline Eddiev508

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2013, 12:10 »
I plan on going to NC for McGuires outage this year bt having trouble locking down a place to stay all the posts in the lodging forums are out of date and hotels in the area are bokoed and charging rediculous rates any advice or people looking for room mates

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?