Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Jimmy Mixon

Author Topic: Jimmy Mixon  (Read 5499 times)

chesnee

Jimmy Mixon
« on: Sep 07, 2011, 03:27 »
Jimmy Mixon passed away this Monday Sept 5, 2011. He was working at McGuire Nuclear as a dosimetery technician. Jimmy was a very sweet person who had a kind word for every person. Here is Jimmy's funeral information.

Visitation:           Boger City Baptist Church – Thursday September 8, 2011, 6 – 8:00 pm

2201 E Main Street

Lincolnton, NC  28092

Phone: 704.735.5642

Memorial:          Boger City Baptist Church – Friday September 9, 2011, 11:00 am

2201 E Main Street

Lincolnton, NC  28092

Phone: 704.735.5642

Surviving Family:              Grady R Mixon (father), LoRae Worrells (sister) and Alan Mixon (brother)

Condolences may be sent to:     Alan Mixon

407 Park Street

Ashford, AL 36312

cell:        334.805.4101

Below is a link to the obituary

http://www.warlickfuneralhome.net/obits.php?subaction=showfull&id=1315411791&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

I am glad that Jimmy was in my life.  :'(
« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2011, 03:36 by chesnee »

Offline BStella

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Jimmy Mixon
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07, 2011, 09:52 »
Rest In PEACE my dear Friend.
I offer prayers of comfort to his family & friends.

PEACE & love

Offline hoghunter

• Moderate User
  • I have often regretted my speech, never my silence
« Reply #2 on: Sep 08, 2011, 08:29 »
I was very sad to hear a coworker but mostly a dear friend has passed. words can't explain just how good hearted of a man he was.Jimmy will truly be missed by all. May GOD bless him.
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

Offline 3rdGenHP

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: Sep 13, 2011, 01:16 »
I met Jimmy the last time I worked in North Carolina before making Dothan, Alabama my home.  He was a good person and friend, he even hunted me down at work in Dothan what I was working for ETI.  When he first told me his brother was Al Mixon I didn't beleave it at first for anyone who doesn't know them both Al stood about a foot taller then Jimmy.  He will be missed.

Offline cruella

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #4 on: Sep 22, 2011, 08:12 »
I am so sorry to hear that my friend has passed. I loved Jimmy. He was the best man at my first wedding. To Al and Jimmy's family...I send you my most honest sincere symphathy. Jimmy was a great guy and I loved working with him. Barbara

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?