Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Birth defects due to radiation? Is that possible?  

Author Topic: Birth defects due to radiation? Is that possible?  (Read 26376 times)

Offline thenukeman

• Very Heavy User
  • Elements Rule Battle , Elementis Regamus Proleium
Re: Birth defects due to radiation? Is that possible?
« Reply #25 on: Sep 13, 2011, 08:59 »
Jay121 if you are not off the koolaid your boyfriend  is giving you after what we have told you then their is no hope for you.  

It is time to wipe that koolaid mustache off and see reality Jay121.
« Last Edit: Sep 13, 2011, 09:00 by thenukeman »

IPREGEN

« Reply #26 on: Sep 14, 2011, 10:19 »
My spouse is awaiting medical retirement from the navy due to being exposed to radiation while on sea duty.  I'd like to know if there's any chance that if we have children in the future they could have some birth defects.

He knocked me up once, but I had a miscarriage (I got hurt while working, and well, the embryo...), so I know he's fertile.  Also, I knew a senior person who got exposed to radiation, and was only able to "make" girls and not boys (but they turned out fine). 

I just want to thank you for the entertainment value. Perhaps we can get volunteers with different lifetime radiation exposures to take a poke at you and see what happens. I

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #27 on: Sep 14, 2011, 02:25 »
Jay121, if you care to start a new thread, and have more information that might help with background on your situation, please feel free to do so.  This one has run past useful and is locked.
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?