Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Keith Smith  

Author Topic: Keith Smith  (Read 6905 times)

Offline darkmatter

• Heavy Metal Poster Child
  • Heavy User
  • you don't know the power of the dark side.
Keith Smith
« on: Sep 25, 2011, 07:23 »
Keith Smith, long time friend and fellow migrant nuke worker passed away Saturday morning 9/24/11.

I was there for his first "nukeworker" outage in 88, worked with him many times and places since then. He was planning for his next "outrage" to the end.
"Never underestimate the power of a Dark Klown"

Darkmatters website is no more, nada, gonzo, 
http://darkmatter.nukeworker.net.istemp.com  this will get you there, but I can't update it anymore. Maybe nukeworker will host personal sites eventully

Offline Jack U. Loyd

• Light User
Re: Keith Smith
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27, 2011, 12:21 »
Bad news.....  Great guy.

Offline Shawnee Man

• Moderate User
« Reply #2 on: Sep 27, 2011, 07:20 »
Ex Navy Nuke Keith Smith?

slattmandu

« Reply #3 on: Sep 28, 2011, 04:57 »
Sorry to hear about Keith worked with him all over the place. Great technician, awesome work ethic! I know he was trying to stay closer to home and family for work for medical reasons. He will truly be missed! Another good friend passed on. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Offline cjhunter

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #4 on: Jun 10, 2012, 01:10 »
Keith....Am so sorry to hear of your passing. You were such a great guy and truely enjoyed working with you. You will truely be missed.  Rest in peace Keith...My thoughts and prayers are with your loved ones.

Kokokel

« Reply #5 on: Aug 17, 2012, 06:54 »
     Keith was a really good person & despite his medical problems, was one of the hardest, best workers, I've ever known. I will truly miss him.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?