Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Thanks NukeWorker! honeypot

Author Topic: Thanks NukeWorker!  (Read 14225 times)

Offline DS358

• Nuke-In-Training
  • Light User
Thanks NukeWorker!
« on: Oct 14, 2011, 12:59 »
I just wanted to thank all of the people here on NukeWorker for all of the great information present here.  I have been reading these forums for about a year and they definitely pushed me in the direction of becoming a navy nuke.  The military was always something that I wanted to try, and after being in retail for a few years while taking college classes, I decided it was time to do something else.  I looked into the different branches looking for a challenging field, and found out about being a navy nuke.  When I went to the recruiter and told him I wanted to be a nuke, he sort of laughed.  When I came back with a 99 AFQT with a 275 nuke line score, he had me enlisted within the week.  I ship out for RTC Great Lakes on November 2, and am looking forward to it.  I have been reading the forums for a while, but never felt the need to post because you guys already have all of the information anyone could need.  I just wanted to thank you all for your expertise in the field and for telling people about the great opportunities this field has to offer them.

-Derek
-Future Submarine Nuke ET

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?