Facility & Company Information > Grand Gulf

Spring Outage

(1/3) > >>

navynukedoc:
Anyone know who the company is for staffing GG for the spring? Wonder who I needed to contact, seems they aren't listed on big blue's wish list, unless I missed it...........

roadhp:
DZ Atlantic, at last check.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: Safety Matt on Oct 26, 2011, 07:55 ---The answer is dependant on the type of position.  Different shops look to fill different classifications of temporary workers.  I would assume that GGNS is no different than any of the other stations in that aspect.

--- End quote ---

"Big Blue" that NavyNukeDoc is referring to is Bartlett, who typically staffs HP's and Decon. -- So RoadHP would be correct.

However, your answer merits repeating.  PLEASE, remember that your craft isn't the only one in the world, and isn't the only one covered here.  If you want a good answer, you need to give good information in your question.

navynukedoc:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on Oct 26, 2011, 08:01 ---"Big Blue" that NavyNukeDoc is referring to is Bartlett, who typically staffs HP's and Decon. -- So RoadHP would be correct.

However, your answer merits repeating.  PLEASE, remember that your craft isn't the only one in the world, and isn't the only one covered here.  If you want a good answer, you need to give good information in your question.

--- End quote ---

Good point and thanks Mike.

And yes I was referring to Bartlett for HP positions at Grand Gulf. Bartlett doesn't show them on their list. And The outage schedule here on NW shows they have one in late spring.

RHP, tried looking up the DZ site, and they show no listings for outages. Wouldn't by chance have a POC out there, would ya?

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: navynukedoc on Oct 26, 2011, 09:53 ---
Good point and thanks Mike.

And yes I was referring to Bartlett for HP positions at Grand Gulf. Bartlett doesn't show them on their list. And The outage schedule here on NW shows they have one in late spring.

RHP, tried looking up the DZ site, and they show no listings for outages. Wouldn't by chance have a POC out there, would ya?

--- End quote ---

Just call the 800 number on their web site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version